10th February 2015, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Important topics, suitable books for preparation and last date of UGC-NET(History) form submission?

Hello
I have completed my m.a. in history this year.
Results will be coming soon. plz guide me about
important topics of ugc net and also plzz tell about which
books to study in history and also the last
date for submission for ugc net.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare myself for ONGC, BHEL, ECIL, SAIL exam after completing B.E Mechanical?
  2. How to prepare for NET/SET exam after studying MSc Mathematics
  3. Reference books for preparation and last date of SET(History) form submission? Fee charges to apply for SET?
  4. Can I be eligible to attend for DRDO Exam for the year 2012 having scored 59.42% in BE course?
  5. Date of UGC exam? How to get the form? Last date of form submission?
  6. Latest pattern of UGC CSIR? Suitable books for preparation?
  7. When the application form of CSIR-UGC-NET Chemical Sciences will be released? Last date of form submission?
  8. Last date of submission of IES application form? How to start the preparation, which books to refer and what is the syllabus of the exam?
  9. What is the last date of submission of UGC NET entrance exam form?
  10. Which course is suitable to do after BCA? How to apply for the C-DAC course? Date of C-DAC entrance exam, course duration, placements and last date of submission of form?
  11. How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Commerce)? Suitable books for preparation?
  12. Last date of submission of UGC NET entrance exam form?
  13. Which test books to follow for preparation of UGCT NET and GATE?
  14. Last date of submission of the entrance form for UGC NET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last date for the submission of application forms for UGC NET Exam?
  16. How may I get group discussion topics for IBPS exam? How to prepare for the same?
  17. Important chapters and suitable books for preparation of NEET? Is NCERT books helpful?
  18. Last date of submission of forms of UGC NET exam? How to fill the exam form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?