2nd January 2015, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Reference books for preparation and last date of SET(History) form submission? Fee charges to apply for SET?

Hello
I have completed my m.a. in history this year.Results will be coming in soon. plz guide me about portion of set and also plzz tell about which books to study in history and also the last date for submission for set.
what is the fees of this exam?

3rd January 2015, 12:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books for preparation and last date of SET(History) form submission? Fee charges to apply for SET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed my m.a. in history this year.Results will be coming in soon. plz guide me about portion of set and also plzz tell about which books to study in history and also the last date for submission for set.
what is the fees of this exam?
Fees are vary from state by state for SET exam.

Best books for SET exam for History subject

UGC NET History Previous Papers (Solved)
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2008)

Trueman's UGC NET History
by
Pramod Singh
Publisher: Danika/ Trueman Publishing Company (2012)

UGC NET/SET History Exam Guide (Paper 2 and 3)
by
Kr Sanjay,S.D. Tiwary
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

UGC-NET/JRF/SLET History (Paper - III)
by
Anil Kumar Verma
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan (2008)
8th May 2016, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Reference books for preparation and last date of SET(History) form submission? Fee charges to apply for SET?

I completed my M.A. (History) in the year 1988 with 58 % regular course from Bangalore University and I have no teaching experience till now but now I like to take up lectureship job and my age is 52 years. Please guide me to achieve my dream.
24th August 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Hi, want to give set and net exam for history subject ,can i give this exam in marathi language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?