14th February 2015, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR

I got failed in 11th std. cbse from Indrapuram Ghaziabad
but do not want to waste one year and want
admission in 12th science cbse .pls let me know the
possibilities and schools also where can
I get such facility in NCR of getting
admission in 12th ( pre engg. )

16th February 2015, 05:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR

You cannot get admission in 12th standard at any school, without passing your 11th standard. But, you can pursue your 12th standard through National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) and you can complete your 11th and 12th standard at a time. To get admission in NIOS, you have to visit your regional NIOS office and you should register yourself by submitting your application along with prescribed fee. Then they will offer admission for you and you can pursue 12th standard.
17th February 2015, 12:54 AM
anair

Default Re: List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR

It is not easy to get admission in 12th first of all let alone if you have even failed in class 11. Most schools do not entertain such admissions in class 12. But there are lot of students who do change school after failing in class 11. Some repeat the class in another school, some even get a promotion to class 12. However, in most cases it is not without paying the school authorities something.
Also it depends if there is any vacant seat in the school. I will name some schools I have heard of giving such admissions. You need to approach the school in person and perhaps talk to the principal to make a case for you.

-Vanasthali Public School, Vasundhara
Ph: 0120 411 1061

-Navjeevan Model Senior Secondary School
B Block, DLF Colony, Loni

-Maharaja Agrasen Public School, Vasundhara
Ph:9818370098

-Bloom Public School, Ghaziabad
Ph: 9999746018
16th April 2015, 12:16 AM
SmilyRishu

List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR as given below:::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

:: Vanasthali Public School

:: Bloom Public School

:: Maharaja Agrasen Public School

:: Navjeevan Model Senior Secondary School

:: Govt senior secondary school

etc.
4th June 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

My son passed 11th sc.frm maharastsc board now due to fathers posting at Delhi I want to know which school entertain for admission In 12th sc. In Delhi
10th June 2015, 10:23 PM
SEOEXPERT

List of schools which offer admission in 12th Science CBSE for 11th failed student in NCR

1. Bloom Public School

2. Govt Senior Secondary School

3. Vanasthali Public School

4. Maharaja Agrasen Public School

5. Navjeevan Model Senior Secondary School
11th March 2016, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

List of school which offer addmission in 12th scince cbse for 11th failed in gurgaon
9th May 2016, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

My ward failed 11th std , he wants admission at 12th , plz give suggestion , it's possible in Delhi?
1st August 2016, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am passed 11th science in 2005 now i want get admission in 12th science that is possible or not regular admission is possible my age is now 27 year pls help me thanku
4th June 2020, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

any school in hapur who have offer in 12 class for 11 failed students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?