29th January 2015, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE?

hello
i am a cbse student of class 12th and
i got failed in my board exam which i
had written in this year can i be able to
get admission in any of the cbse schools to do my 12th again.
is it is possible.

Related Questions:
30th January 2015, 08:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE?

You cannot get admission in class 12th directly in any other schools either you have failed or not in your boards.

However, if you have failed in your boards you can appear for the academic year once again for the selected subjects in which you have failed or for the whole subject as an external candidate.

For that you will have to consult your administrative head, they will then provide you an application form for re-appearance of exam.

By filling up the form and paying the respective examination charges for re-appearance, you can thus clear the exam in the concluding year.
30th January 2015, 08:18 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, you can get admission in 12th class even if you have failed.

For that you have to consult the school administrative, they will provide the detailed information.

The CBSE Board gives Five chance to clear the compartment examination. But you have to take admission in same school.
30th January 2015, 09:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

A candidate is eligible for admission in 12th standard only if
i)Candidate has completed a regular course of study for class XI and
ii)Candidate has passed Class XI examination from a school affiliated to this Board.
But, it is not possible to get readmission in 12th standard, even if you have failed in your 12th standard subjects. You can clear your subjects by taking coaching from any private institute.
25th May 2015, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in both two papersonly in which I failed in thefollowing next year exams
30th November 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

how can i take readmission in 12th class as regular candidate after i fail in 12th class board exam
17th December 2015, 12:10 AM
dadapbg44

>> Yes you can take readmission in any college.

>> You have to take TC from your previous college and then submit it to your new college.

>> In this way you can take readmission and give 12th exam as a regular student.
25th May 2016, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I am a state board student I have fail in phy for 1mark chem 2 mark maths12 m what should I do now
19th July 2016, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

I had failed in 2016 CBSE board exams...Tell me DAT I will get readmission in any other school which is cbse board affiliated in 12th standard
6th August 2016, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in 12th math cbse now I want to join state Board for 2nd pic is it possible to change the board what are the proceeded Pl guide me
19th August 2016, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in class 12 cbse board in pcm can i get readmission in class 12 from state board of up
25th January 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

It's been 6 years when I failed in 12th standard and now I want to do it again not even 12th even college then apply for some course to get a better job plz help me from where to start.
26th March 2017, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

If we fail in private school and then also fail in open school then we get readmission in private school
13th April 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have failed in class 12th CBSE board from gdps school , aligarh in 2016 , can I do 12th again in 2017 but from other CBSE school as regular or private student
Plz help me sir because I am very worried about it because of low financial position I didn't get admission in 2016 for readmission
14th April 2017, 12:24 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have failed in class 12th CBSE board from gdps school , aligarh in 2016 , can I do 12th again in 2017 but from other CBSE school as regular or private student
Plz help me sir because I am very worried about it because of low financial position I didn't get admission in 2016 for readmission
Since you have failed in 12th standard CBSE board gbps school you could have appeared for compartmental examination.
As far as repeating 12th is concerned, yes you can do 12th again from other CBSE school.
All you need to do is write a proper application to the head of your school and ask to grant you transfer certificate which is required at the time of getting admission in other CBSE school (Don't forget to mention the genuine concern).
Thanks.
1st June 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I got failed in 12th cbse board in Sonipat (Haryana)in three subject and due to reason i have to move to delhi, so is it possible to get re-admission in 12th again in delhi ,please advise
21st June 2017, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have failed 12th board exam can i change my subject like instead of maths i want to take hindi what are the procedures for this tell me
8th October 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam I appeared for 12 class in 2016 but I got back log in one subject and I didn't able to clear the compartment exam. I would to know that can I change the subject my previous combination was pcm engineering graphics and now I want to take admission in arts by filling the form of CBSE private is it possible to Change the stream?
12th July 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

I passed class xii with science stream in 2018. But my mark is very poor.I want to increase my mark and readmission in class xii for giving examination. It is possible or not. If it is possible how can I readmitted in class xii. Please give me some information about readmission class xii in 2018.
18th July 2018, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

How many times I give compartment exam in one subject in cbsc board I failed in only maths but overall I passed in 2017 I have one year gap can I apply in 2019?
22nd August 2018, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got compartment in 2 subject can I apply for improvement exam or should I take readmission in any school for 12th again to save my career
31st August 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I have failed in three subjects of 12th std exam held in March 2018 I appeared as regular student. Please advise if I can appear as private candidate in 2019 or can I change the school without approval from cbse board what is last date
1st July 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in open class xi one year back how can i appear for exam to pass is there possibility to continue my studies
1st September 2019, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

My son fail in four subject cbse match 2019 do he get readmission as a regular student in class 12 cbse in same college as TC/ marksheet is in college. What is last date of readmission. Please guide box as per private student recently uploaded practical Mark's are not carry forward. Please help a d guide contact no 9423686292
12th January 2020, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i do readmission in class 12 again in that same school..
12th August 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 fail student can i re start form 11
14th August 2020, 03:32 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Yes ,you can get admission after failing 12th and you can also give compart examination for a quick retry of 12th examination.

If you fail in the Class 12 board exam then you have to do the following:
Repeat your class 12 board exam again.
Drop out of school and start your own business.

You can give 12th class again from open school after failing in the same. Candidate have to apply for reappear exam in order to appear in 12th exam again. You can find the reappear exam form from the study centre of your school
13th January 2022, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

If 12class student not attend class for 1month than he needs to do readmission in same class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?