16th February 2015, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?

Hi
I am in 6th semester of btech civil engineering.
Please tell me how can I do my internship in DLF ?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  4. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  5. Can I do internship in DLF being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of civil? Eligibility criteria required for this?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  7. What kind of Internship is offered by Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  8. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  11. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  12. Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. Internship for 6th semester student of MCA?
  14. Procedure of 21 days training in DLF or Supertech after 6th semester?
  15. Internship for 6th semester student of MCA?
  16. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. How can I apply for Internship programme in IBM being a B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student? When it will be started? Duration of Internship/Training programme?
  18. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
19th February 2015, 10:21 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?

It is difficult to get internship in DLF, however, it is not impossible and you can get it if you have the caliber. The openings are less and most of it are filled by students from Tier-1 institutes of the country and on recommendation from the top level employees. Hence the best way to get internship in DLF is to get into contact with any of the employee of the DLF branch especially top level employees. You can get internship on his/her recommendation. Otherwise you need to follow the normal procedure wherein you need to contact the concerned branch of DLF, have a discussion with the HR manager or the officer-in-charge of the HR department and if there is provision, apply for the internship as per the instructions from the concerned authority.
25th January 2020, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?

I am Priyadharshini R . I am completed civil inengneering 6 semesteron March-2020. panimalar engeneering college at chennai. I want internship training in your company at chennai.my mail id - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?