7th May 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of 21 days training in DLF or Supertech after 6th semester?

Pls tell me about procedure of getting training of 21days acc-to gbtu after sixth sem in dlf, supertech .as i am a civil engg student Sir, pls suggest me about the procedure to get training of 21 days according to gbtu. since am going to finish my 6th sem in the month of may .and i want to do this training in psus , dlf ,mnc,etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take Summer Training in DLF, Delhi?
  2. How may I apply for 45 days long industrial training in Delhi and Chandigarh based IT companies? What's the procedure and fee structure for the same? I am B.Tech(CSE stream) student currently studying in 6th semester
  3. What's the procedure to apply training in DRDO? I am a B.Tech(6th semester, IT stream) student
  4. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  5. How may I do 18 days major training in Electronics and communication engineering after 6th sem?
  6. Procedure for 30 days training in BHEL Haridwar?
  7. How can I get information about training in Nokia?
  8. Training of 6 months in MNCs after 6th semester of B.Tech?
  9. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th semester B.Arch Mechanical engineering
  10. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  11. Procedure to apply for DRDO training?
  12. What is the procedure of 6 month training?
  13. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply in Maruti for training after 6th semester? What are the requirements?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for 6 months training in electronics company? I am a 6th semester
  16. List of reputed companies in Ahmedabad or Gujarat which impart best training? I am a 6th semester computer engineering student
  17. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  18. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
25th September 2017, 12:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of 21 days training in DLF or Supertech after 6th semester?

First of all you have to write an application where you have to mention all the details of your training. Then get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and send it with the resume along with the application to the HOD of the company.

If they selects your resume then you will be called to complete the selection process which will be instructed by them.
6th June 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure of 21 days training in DLF or Supertech after 6th semester?

Sir I want 45 days summer training in this company ..tell me what is the procedure? And what type of training the company given to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?