27th January 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?

Sir
I want to apply for internship in SAIL.
I am a student of B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering
studying in 3rd year 6th semester.
Please tell me how can I get the application form for this?
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship/Training in SAIL-Bokaro for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to get free internship for my major project of 6th semester?
  4. One month Summer Internship in U.P. and Delhi NCR for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student? What is the format of the application form?
  5. Procedure to apply and requirement for Internship programme in SAIL for MME student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  7. Which topic should I choose for Internship/Training programme among Testing, PHP, Networking, Cloud Computer, and Mobile Salesforce after completing 6th semester of B.Tech?
  8. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Procedure to do training/internship in SAIL Bokaro steel city?
  10. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Process of internship in Tata Steel and SAIL? Career prospect after training?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT Delhi while in 6th semester Chemical Engineering?
  14. Syllabus for SAIL and procedure to apply for 6th semester B.Tech student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  16. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  17. Companies offering six months Internship programme for MCA 6th semester student?
  18. Companies offering Internship in India for MCA 6th semester student?
30th May 2015, 05:15 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get application form of Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 6th semester student?

** First of all you have to download the training application form from the official website of the SAIL.

** Then you have to fill the form with all proper information.

** Also you will need a college recommendation letter so keep it ready in advance.

** Submit the form as soon as possible as the number of applicants are too much while there are limited number of seats available for the training.

** Once your application is approved by the HR manager of the company then you can start your training in SAIL.

** My suggestion to you is that you should complete your training with full of your dedication as it will give you a lot of practical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?