1st July 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

im ve finished my 6th sem .i want to do internship ..i m an electronic and communication student

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for an internship being Diploma Electronics 6th semester student? -- [New]
  2. How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?
  4. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  5. What are the eligibility criteria required to do internships when I am doing Electronics Communication 6th semester?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL being a 6th semester Electronics and communication engineering student?
  7. Being a 6th semester student of B.Tech(ECE) how can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro?
  8. Internship for Master's in Communication Engineering 3rd semester student in Austria?
  9. Procedure for internship in ISRO being in 6th semester of ECE in Bangalore?
  10. How can I get job in HCL Technologies if secured 72.73% in 10th, 63.50% in 12th and 69.45% till 6th semester of B.E.(Electronics and Communication Engineering)?
  11. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 6th semester student?
  13. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering?
  14. Summer Internship for B.Sc(Electronics) 6th semester student in DRDO?
  15. Old question papers of 6th Semester Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  17. Can i do internship in TCS being a 6th semester Electronics student?
  18. How to get summer internship at BHEL?
1st January 2012, 08:05 AM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

hi friend you are asking about Internship.. internship based on the company you choosing..

For EEE, suppose you trying for IT company
1.aptitude test
2.gd
3.technical interview
this is the procedure to get internship from Multi national companies..
All The Best VMS
12th July 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

what is the tenure for internships?
13th February 2014, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship while in 6th semester in Electronics and Communication Engineering?

i want to do i month training from well known organisation of bhopal and i am student of electronics engineering then what is procedure for this?
1st April 2014, 03:06 PM
hemant suthar

sir,
I am a EC 6th sem student and I want to do my summer training in MUMBAI area please send me information and procedure to apply in companies and list of companies---- my e-mail ID is ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?