11th February 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?

respected sir/maám
i'm b.tech persuing student and enrolled in mechanical engineering.. as this is my 6th semester going on and the basic creteria for internship in tata group is 5th semester passed out, i want to do the summer interneship in tata motors, jamshedpur. please help me regarding the procedure that i have to follow for the same. i'm waiting for your reply.

2nd October 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?

i am the student of b-tech 4th year in mechanical engineering .want to take 3 month industrial traing
17th February 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?

My son want to do summer internship in Tata Motors ,Jamesedpur.He is pursuing B.Tech.mechanical and 5th semistar pass out student Please help me reading procedure we have to follow for thesame
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?