11th December 2013, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?

I am a 3rd year student of amity university in btech- electronics and instrumentation and i wish to do an internship in L&T. How can i get an internship??

Related Questions:
  1. Which all companies provide internship for B.Tech 3rd year engineering students?
  2. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T? -- [New]
  3. How can I get internship in India after 3rd year of B.Tech in mining engineering?
  4. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  5. Which are the companies providing internship? I am a student of 3rd year mechanical engineering from IIIT RK Valley
  6. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  7. How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  8. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  9. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  10. Which are the companies in Hyderabad to do internship? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in Aeronautical Engineering
  11. How may I do internship for 1 month? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  12. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  13. Summer internship opportunity for 3rd year Computer Science student. How and where to apply?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  15. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  16. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering
  17. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year Civil Engineering
11th December 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?

I am a final year student ... i have a weeks internship program..i don't have any reference how should I contact the company ?
11th December 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year student of anna university in BE - civil engineering& i wish to join an internship in L&T .. how can i get a internship?
16th November 2017, 12:39 AM
Abhi@*#123

Respected Manger of L&T
I am studying btech 4th year in civil department i n mahaveer institute of science and technology Hyderabad
I need an internship In you company because L&T is a world's well known company and top 1 construction company so will you give an internship in your company my contact number is 9666233232 I hope you will call me for internship
Tanking you sir. Yours faithfully
V.Avinash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?