17th February 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any good company at Mumbai for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?

hello
i want to know about the procedure for
doing summer internship program in good company in mumbai?
How would i be able to get the internship?
I am B.Tech Biotechnology final semester student
please help me

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  2. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete? -- [New]
  4. Procedure and requirements to apply for Summer Internship in any reputed company for S.E.(E&TC) student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  6. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer internship in NTPC?
  9. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  10. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  14. Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student in HAL, Bangalore?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  16. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  17. How can I apply for summer internship? Which are the good companies?
  18. List of electronics companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai
22nd February 2015, 06:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in any good company at Mumbai for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?

There are not very large number of companies in the Biotech field in India which offers internships. Hence in order to get internship you need to have good career record or good contacts in the biotech industry. You need to contact the concerned organization, get to know the availability of internship provision and procedure of application and apply accordingly. If you have contacts with the employees you can take help of them to apply by getting their recommendations and communicating through them. You can try for internship in :-

-Bioinformatics Institute of India, Noida
-Miranda House, Kamla Nagar, Delhi
-DOEACC Centre, Imphal
-Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Erstwhile CEDTI, Punjab
-Indian Institute of Biotechnology, Bala Nagar, Hyderabad
-Universal School of Biosciences, Vikas Puri, Delhi
-MicroSat Biolab, Navi Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?