16th February 2015, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to do internship when am doing 3rd sem EEE?

I am 3 rd sem eee department student wanna do internship here so is there any possibility of getting chance to me?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to do internship when am doing 3rd sem EEE? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  3. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  4. List of companies providing internship to EEE 5th sem students of BNMIT Bangalore?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Infosys for MBA 3rd semester student?
  6. How to go for internship after passing 3rd year ECE?
  7. Companies offering internship or training for B.Tech EEE 3rd year students?
  8. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  9. Procedure and qualification required to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How and where to apply for internship after 6th semester? How to approach to HR?
  12. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  13. How can I get another chance to appear for Accenture job interview or at least internship of few months?
  14. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  15. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  16. Procedure for summer internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  18. What are the benefits of internship while doing EEE?
22nd February 2015, 05:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to do internship when am doing 3rd sem EEE?

Yes, you can definitely get internship opportunity but it is really tough to get since you are in the third semester of B.Tech course which means you have very less knowledge of your domain. Hence the companies will not prefer you over the third and fourth year students. It is better to go for training course since you are in second year and later in the third year you can opt for internship and you can also get PPO if you perform very well during the internship. However, you can try for internship, who knows you might get an opportunity on account of your career record. You can try for internship or training course in the PSUs, power and steel plants, Indian Railways, IT companies, electrical companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?