17th February 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?

hello
i am studying in 10th cbse and
i have opted for school exam.
Can i join a state board school
in my 11th standard?????
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  2. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. Procedure to study 11th in Kerala State Board for 10th CBSE student?
  5. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  6. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  7. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  8. Can I get 10th TC from current school for admission in 11th at another school?
  9. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  12. Should I change Board if not get admission in same school of same Board?
  13. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  14. Is it possible to change school for 11th class?
  15. Is it better to continue in CBSE board after 10th or change to State board to go for Engnieering?
  16. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  17. Date of declaration of results of CBSE board exam? I have passed 10th from CBSE affiliated school
  18. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
18th February 2015, 02:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?

Yes, you can pursue your 11th standard in a school, which is affiliated to state board, because there are no rules that the student, who has completed 10th standard from CBSE board should continue his further education under the same board. So, you can pursue your further studies in a school, which is affiliated to state board or any other board. So, there is no need to worry, you can apply for 11th standard admission at any school, which is affiliated to state board.
18th February 2015, 07:38 PM
anair

Default Re: Can I get transfer in State Board to study in 11th standard if preparing for 10th CBSE school exam?

Unfortunately, if a candidate has wants to change the board after class 10, it is mandatory that he should write the board exam for class 10. School exam or Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation(CCE) is an option only for those students who want to continue in the same board. You have a choice to leave the school if you want but changing the board is not a possibility if you write the CCE exam.
19th February 2015, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can transfer to State Board to pursue 11th standard after qualifying your CBSE 10th standard board examinations. To get admission in 11th standard, you must have to obtain a Transfer Certificate from your 10th standard school and you need to submit it in your new school. If the school you are going to take admission in 11th standard conducts an entrance test, you need to appear and qualify entrance test to get admission in 11th standard.
15th April 2015, 11:35 PM
SmilyRishu

For getting admission in 11th standard you have to submit score card of the matriculation exam and you must have to score at least passing marks in the 10th standard to get admission in the 11th standard. My suggestion to your current query is that you can definitely transfer in state board to study in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board. For this you need to change the school and for changing the school you need a migration certificate from your last school.
1st August 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in STD.10 Gujarat board, can I change my school in other district of Gujarat state in same board ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?