2nd November 2011, 08:05 AM
panman

Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?

I am a commerce graduate from Guahati university with 46.7% marks and 59.8% marks in class 12. I hold my SC certificate. Will I able to sit for SBI clerk exams?

10th November 2011, 11:48 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?

sorry, though you are from SC you need to have an aggregate of 60% throughout our career
28th November 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?

Sir i am 12th passed 50%@ BA passed 56.50% so eligible for sbi examation
11th December 2011, 05:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by panman View Post
I am a commerce graduate from Guahati university with 46.7% marks and 59.8% marks in class 12. I hold my SC certificate. Will I able to sit for SBI clerk exams?
Dear friend,

Yes ,After 10+2 you are eligible for SBI BANK CLERICAL EXAM . But if you can fulfill the given below criteria.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SBI BANK CLERK EXAM:-

1) You must be completed 10+2 with any stream . But you 10+2 percentage must be above 55.

2)Your age should be between 18 to 28 years.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

The main key subject for BANK CLERK exam is maths ,english and general knowledge.

So you can applicable for SBI BANK CLERK EXAM.

All the best
11th December 2011, 08:06 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
basically many nature of work are divided into public sector and private sector. The various public sector banks are state bank of India, central bank of india, Indian bank etc. The private banks include hdfc, dhanalakshmi bank etc.
The public sector banks have decided to conduct a common entrance exam for filling up the vacancy. The eligibility required for applying for the clerk post involve
1. Completion of 10+2 exam with any subjects. The aspirant should have secured 55%. With 5% relaxation for sc and st aspirants.
2. The minimum age for applying in the exam is 18 and the aspirant can apply upto a age of 28.
Relaxation is as per the government norms. The aspirant are required to have some basic knowledge about computer . For all the bank jobs the aspirants need mathematics knowledge.
11th December 2011, 08:08 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear ...........
Yes you are eligible for this exam ,
below are some more details of SBI exam............

*The age limit is 18 - 25 .
*The candidates after +2 is eligible for bank clerk exam.
*There is age relaxation for sc / st / obc categories

for more details you can visit official website of SBI .

good luck.............
31st December 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir myself is Rems Nitharwal.i have passed out my 10th with 75% in 2004 and 12th with science math in 2006 with the percentage 58.67%.and due to some family problems i have been dropped my study for three years. And Now i am doing b.a.2nd year with math and english literature from kota open university.i have good command over math and english.now i am looking for govt job. so which type of job will be best for me. please reply me. my id is [email protected]
10th March 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for sbi clerk after securing 48% in 12th and 38% in b.com.
13th April 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my name is sai. sir i secure 65.5% in 10th class and 53.4% in 12th and 48% in bsc (maths and computer science). sir am i elligible to apply for clerk posts in any public or private sector banks.
15th April 2012, 02:09 PM
maya_sarabhai

Hello friend,

Eligibility criteria PO Exam
You should have completed graduation from recognized university or equivalent.
You should have secured at least 60% marks in graduation.
You should have computer knowledge for being eligible.
Age criteria
You should have should have age between 21 years to 30 years.

Books you can use for Bank Clerk and PO exam

RS Agarwal

Exam Pattern for Bank Clerk and PO exam

Data Interpretation
Computer Competency
Quantitative Aptitude
English Language
General Awareness
Verbal reasoning.
Computer Knowledge
No-Verbal reasoning.
Descriptive Paper

Good Luck...!!
15th April 2012, 10:33 PM
a444

as a marks you are not qualified but if you belong to sc cast so, don't worry

because every bank announce some marks relaxtion so you don't worry
15th April 2012, 11:39 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

yes , you are eligible for Bank Clerk Exam

Eligibility for Bank clerks Exam :

pass in 12th stands with 60% of a recognized university
or
any degree with 45% of a recognized university

Age between 18 to 30 years
age relaxation as for govt rules
16th April 2012, 12:57 AM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SBI BANK CLERK EXAM:-

1) You must be completed 10+2 with any stream . But you 10+2 percentage must be above 55.

Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

The main key subject for BANK CLERK exam is maths ,english and general knowledge.

So you can applicable for SBI BANK CLERK EXAM.

All the best
16th April 2012, 01:49 PM
bablubeniwal
Junior Member+

Dear friend,

Yes ,After 10+2 you are eligible for SBI BANK CLERICAL EXAM
to apply clerk exam;
You must be completed 10+2 with any stream . But you 10+2 percentage must be above 55.

31st May 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

dear compitators,
i hd 10th- 72%, 12th- 49%(pcmb),b.com(73%) and mba- 56%..i took sbi clerk exam..and i hv hope of clearing the exam..bt wt abt my academic score..!am i eligible..?
25th August 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i have called for interview in sbi clerk. i have got 54.74 percent in my diploma and 59.80 in engg.
30th October 2012, 07:18 PM
suraj391

Hello,
The Notification of SBI Clerical examination was
already Published and it is availiable in the official website.

But you are Not eligible to apply for this
examination because you have scored less
than 60% marks in your 12Th examination.

To apply for this examination, You have to
scored minimum 60% marks in any discipline
from a recognised Board, 55% Marks is only
for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS Category Candidates.

To apply for SBI Clerical examination, your
age should between 18 to 28 Years.

Graduate candidates are also apply for this examination.

Important Dates :
-------------
>> Date of Written Examination : 18/March/2012
>> On-line Registration will start from : 28/Dec/2011
>> Last Date for Registration of Online Applications : 20/Jan/2012
>> Payment of Fees : 30/Jan2011 to 25/Jan/2012

If you need complete Information about SBI Clerical examination,
then please read the given Notification.
thaxsss
all the best
1st November 2012, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir my dob is 13-09-1980,can i do the exam cw-ii
And i can do clerical examination..
6th November 2012, 04:07 PM
Ravi kumar pawar
Member+

Hi
You are eligible for sbi clerk exam

Educational qualification:
Minimum 12th with 60% [55% for st/sc/pwd]

Age limit:18-28 year
Age relaxation:
3 year for obc
5 year for sc/st
You belongs to sc categary therefore you eligible for exam and your age also belongs to 18-28 year.
Best of luck
6th November 2012, 06:01 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes, you can apply for SBI Clerk exam.

Though the eligibility criteria calls for 55% in graduation, but since you belong to areserved category, you just need to be a graduate.

So, you can sit for the exam

You can start your preparation for -

1. Quantitative Aptitude

2. Reasoning

3. General awareness

4. Computer awareness

5. English
24th June 2013, 10:44 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by panman View Post
If graduates apply for the SBI Clerk Examination then they just need a graduate degree to appear for this examination. Since you have that therefore you are definitely eligible to sit for the SBI Clerk Examination.

For the post of Clerical Cadres candidates with the following qualifications can apply:-
  • If you have passed class 12 from a recognized board with not less than 60% of marks. SC/ST candidates needs to get 55% of marks in aggregate.
  • If you are a diploma holder and the degree has not been done through correspondence and its minimum duration is not less than two years then you are eligible. In this case too 60% of marks is mandatory.
  • If you are a graduate then you need to get 40% of marks at grad level. SC/ST students needs to get 35% of marks in aggregate.

Your minimum age should not be less than 18 years when applying for this examination and it should not exceed the upper age limit of 28 years either. There is relaxation for the following categories:-
  1. SC/ST- 5 years
  2. OBC- 3 years
  3. PWD (Gen)- 10 years
  4. PWD (SC/ST)- 15 years
  5. PWD (OBC)- 13 years

The selection procedure basically depends on written examination and interview session. You need to score a minimum percentage of marks in the written exam to pass. For the SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates there is 5% relaxation.

The written exam mainly consists of objective type questions and the paper is set in both English and Hindi. There is negative marking too which means 1/4 of the marks will be deducted for every wrong answer you give.

Written Exam will consists of questions from the following areas:-
  • General Awareness
  • General English
  • Quantitative Aptitude
  • Reasoning Ability
  • Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge

Hope this helps :-> :->
27th May 2014, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Can i sit in sbi ckerk examination having 5.5 cgpa in class10 63% in class12and 40% in graduation.. i am from general categery?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?