10th August 2012, 01:04 AM
surya tomar

Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?

will i be able to sit in sbi clerk examination with 56% marks in 12th class being a candidate of general category

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for bank PO/clerk exam after scoring 48.67% in graduation and 51.66% in 12th class
  2. Will I be able to sit for SBI Clerk Exam having secured 46.7% in Graduation and 59.8% in 12th class being a candidate of SC category?
  3. Will I be able to sit for SBI clerk after securing 58% in 10th?
  4. Am I eligible for the position of PO in SBI and other public sector banks having scored 51% in 12th class and an aggregate of 60% in Graduation being a candidate from Open category?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for bank clerk/PO exam? I have scored 45% marks in 12th class
  6. Am I eligible for IIT Entrance Exam having secured 72% in 12th but 37% in Mathematics being a candidate of SC category?
  7. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  8. What is the age requirement for Indian Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  10. Can I get into SET after securing 50% in M.Com?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advance if scored 163 marks in JEE Mains but having 2 years gap between 10th and 12th being a SC candidate?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for upcoming IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate having scored 52% in 12th Class with Science stream?
  13. Am I eligible for AIEEE being a candidate having secured 57% in 12th class and 49% in PCM with OBC category?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE to get admission into NITs having scored 56% in 12th class and 46% in PCM being a candidate from SC category?
  15. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  16. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year? -- [New]
  17. How to become RTO? I am studying diploma in automobile
  18. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Examination after scoring 59.8% in 12th with PCM combination being General Caste Student?
10th August 2012, 08:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surya tomar View Post
will i be able to sit in sbi clerk examination with 56% marks in 12th class being a candidate of general category

Sorry to say that your 12th standard marks is below 60% and you are from general category student so you are not applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.But if you have graduation degree then you are eligible.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree , are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Your age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

Selection process for this exam written test and Interview.

Patten for SBI Clerk Exam:-

Books for SBI Clerk Examination :-

SBI Clerk Examination ( Complete Study Package )
by
Sanjeev Joon
Publisher :- Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

SBI Clerk Examination
by
Disha Experts
Publisher :- Disha Publication (2011)

SBI Clerk ( Ultimate Guide )
by
Disha Experts
Publisher :- Disha Publication

SBI Examination ( Previous Years' Papers )
by
SBI & Associate Banks
Publisher :- Ramesh Publishing House

For more details about SBI BANK Recruitment you can visit to www.statebankofindia.com/

10th August 2012, 10:23 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from General category?

Sorry to say that your 12th standard marks is below 60% and you are from general category student so you are not applicable for SBI CLERK Exam.But if you have graduation degree then you are eligible.

Those candidate have completed 12th standard with above 60% marks OR completed graduation degree , are applicable for SBI CLERK exam.

Your age should be between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

ALL THE BEST
10th August 2012, 10:44 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

Sorry to say , but you are not eligible for SBI Clerical Exam as per your educational qualifications .

This is because in order to be eligible for SBI clerical exam being a General Category candidate is you must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in 12th and you have got just 56% , so you cannot apply for this exam.

However , you can apply for IBPS CWE for clerical posts as the minimum percentage of marks they require for the same is 55% marks for candidates from general category.

So , I Suggest you to go for IBPS Bank Exams.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
10th August 2012, 01:59 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

With a score of 56% marks in 12th you are not eligible to apply for SBI Clerical Exam.

The candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th with 60% marks in any stream from a recognised Board OR having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with knowledge of computer, is eligible to apply for SBI clerical exam.

If you are interested you can apply for the same after completion of Graduation.

The selection is through written exam of all objective type questions followed by personal interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
13th August 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 57% of marks in 12th Class being a candidate from O.B.C category?
13th August 2012, 02:26 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend ,

Very sadly i want to tell you that being a General category student with just 56% marks in 12th , you are not eligible for the SBI Clerical examination because the minimum percentage required is 60% in 12th.

So , i suggest you to go for IBPS CWE as the minimum eligibility criteria on the basis of educational qualification required is just 55% marks and try to crack this exam.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.

For more details , you can visit : http://www.sbi.co.in
13th August 2012, 11:08 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi....!!!

-->Eligibility criteria for SBI bank PO exam:-

-candidate must have completed the graduation from recognised university.

-final year candidates are also eligible.

-candidate must have 60% marks.

-age should be in between 21-30 years.

-for SC/ST 5 years relaxation is there and for OBC relaxation of 3 years.

-candidate must be indian.

-->Eligibility criteria for SBI bank clerical exam:-

-candidate must have completed the +2 from recognised board.

-+2 standard candidates are also eligible.

-age should be in between 18-28 years.

-candidate must have 60% marks.

-for SC/ST 5 years relaxation is there and for OBC relaxation of 3 years.

-candidate must be indian.

all the best...go ahead!!!
18th October 2012, 04:17 AM
Unregistered

am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored exactly 60% marks in my 12th class and i belong to general category?
30th December 2012, 06:57 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..................

THE eligibility for bank exam is FIRST MUST........

ALL THE BEST...................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?