1st September 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?

I have completed bsc biotechnology with 65% & want to take admission for msc biochemistry in a college.so i want to ask wheather the B.C. scholarship of government for OBC category is given or not? i need scholarship because i cant pay large fees.plz give me reply sir/madam plz

16th March 2018, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the BC Scholarship of government is applicable for OBC candidates or not?

Yes, scholarship is available for everyone based on merit. If you don't belong to non creamy layer, then surely you will be eligible to apply for the scholarship.

Just make sure you have got an excellent academic record. Selection is mostly based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?