25th July 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Financial problem or scholarship for backward class to pursue engineering?

I want scholarship ,my family is poor, now i am studying "electrical and electronic engineer" by govt. college so some financial problem scholarship for backward class

Related Questions:
  1. How many casts are included in central OBC?
  2. How can I get Inspire Scholarship or financial aid from any other trust being topper in Bihar board? -- [New]
  3. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  4. Scholarship for B.Tech 2nd year students? I have scored 8.34/10 in 1st semester
  5. Scholarship to pursue my degree? I am doing engineering
  6. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA?
  7. Scholarship, financial air or part time jobs in order to support studies in Aerospace engineering? Cost to study this course?
  8. If I get a scholarship can I do masters in US? Will I get full scholarship or any kind of government financial aids?
  9. What steps to take for admission in BITS, Pilani? How to prepare for the entrance test? Way to get scholarship or financial aid or any other benefits?
  10. How to pursue my Ph.D with scholarship after passing M.Pharmacy?
  11. How can I get financial help? I want to study science but due to financial problem I'm compelled to study commerce
  12. Scholarship for doing CA course. -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get financial aid to pursue MD from New Zealand being domicile of Kolkata?
  14. Scholarships for PH students studying B.Tech degree 2nd year
  15. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  16. Can I get scholarship after doing B.E from private engineering college? I have scored 88% in 12th class from MP board
  17. What is the procedures of getting scholarship? Which field to choose in order to get scholarship or financial aids after 12th?
  18. What is the difference between BC and OBC?
28th September 2016, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial problem or scholarship for backward class to pursue engineering?

You can apply for fee reimbursement, if you are financially poor candidate. As you have got admission in an engineering college, means you can apply for it. Every state government has provision for fee reimbursement for poor candidate seeking professional education.

Hence, apply through your college for it, you must get the family's income certificate also, which will be required during application and bank account opening.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?