26th February 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

sir
what are the various exams
which can favour me to do
my post graduation in abroad?
and what are the courses available in Abroad
for me if m doing B.Pharm in India?????

28th February 2015, 11:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?

There are various courses as choices before you for higher studies after completion of B.Pharma. You can opt for courses which are of your field of study or can opt for courses of other disciplines. However, it is better to opt for courses which are of your domain. You can opt for MS in Pharmacy or Pharma D. course. For MS, you need to appear in GRE and one English Proficiency test between TOEFL and IELTS. For Pharma D. you need to appear in the license screening test of the concerned country like for USA, you need to clear two entrance exams- NAPLEX and FPGEE to get license of pharmacist in order to practice in USA.

For details of GRE, Click here.
For details of TOEFL, Click here.
For details of IELTS, Click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?