19th November 2014, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?

please tell me a scholarship which i could get.
my name: vivek bhargav
my rank in:
jee advance: 1370(gen)
jee main: 407 (all catagories)86
my catagory: general
i am choosing: computer science in iit guwahati
my parents income from all sources: Rs. 5000 p/m
my father: army retired
my religion: hindu
i am a resident of: haryana
my percentage in 10th: 91.6
my percentage in 12th: 86%

a request is there for all who will reply
please give me complete information about that scholarship i.e
name of scholarship
eligibility for scholarship
from where to get application form
last date of filling application form
amount of scholarship
any contact no related to that scholarship
website for that
any other other imp information related to that

it's better not to reply if you are telling only name of scholarship because i am just searching scholarship by name from last 2 months and getting nothing in the end.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Related Questions:
  1. How can I fillup the CBSE scholarship if form submission date is over?
  2. From where can I get the application form of CSSS Scholarship renewal? Documents required and last date of form submission?
  3. What is the last date of submission of IIT application form?
  4. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  5. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  6. What is the last date of submission of application form for IIT? What is the fee?
  7. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  8. Date of Group I exam? Last date of submission of form? How to get the Group I application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for Single Girl Child Scholarship if the form submission date has over?
  10. When will be the last date for submission of KAS application form? What is the eligibility criteria to apply?
  11. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  12. Date of sale of offline application forms? Last date of submission? How to get the form?
  13. Last date of submission of application form for CBSE scholarship? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  14. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  15. What is the date of sale of application form of NET December? Last date for submission of application form?
  16. What is the last date for submission for scholarship form?
  17. When and how should I apply for the renewable of scholarship for the fourth time?
  18. Last date of submission of application form for B.A. hounours?
13th March 2023, 05:33 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?

Congratulations on your excellent academic record and your admission to IIT Guwahati! Given your financial circumstances, you may be eligible for a number of scholarships to support your studies. Here are some options:

National Scholarship Portal: You can apply for various government scholarships, including the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students, on the National Scholarship Portal (https://scholarships.gov.in/). Eligibility and application deadlines vary depending on the scholarship, so you will need to check the individual requirements for each one.

IIT Guwahati Scholarships: IIT Guwahati offers a range of scholarships and financial assistance programs to its students. These include merit-cum-means scholarships, scholarships for SC/ST and PwD students, and travel grants for conference attendance. You can find more information on the IIT Guwahati website (https://www.iitg.ac.in/student-affairs/Scholarships.php).

Private Scholarships: There are also a number of private organizations that offer scholarships to students in India. Some examples include the Aditya Birla Scholarship, the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship, and the JN Tata Endowment Scholarship. Again, eligibility and application deadlines will vary, so you will need to check the individual requirements for each one.

In terms of eligibility, you meet the academic criteria for most scholarships, given your excellent JEE scores and academic record. Your family's low income should also make you eligible for many means-based scholarships. You will need to check individual requirements for each scholarship to see if you meet any additional criteria, such as residency or community affiliations.

As for application forms and deadlines, you will need to check the websites for each scholarship program. Many of the government scholarships will have application periods in the summer or fall, while private scholarships may have different timelines.

I hope this information is helpful to you as you search for scholarship opportunities. Good luck in your studies at IIT Guwahati!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?