6th May 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 83% in 10th class, 77% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech with IT branch?

Sir,i got 83%in 10th class,77%in 12th and 60%in b.tech with I.t branch.Am i eligible for MNC'S?

3rd July 2012, 09:24 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 83% in 10th class, 77% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech with IT branch?

hi..generally most of the multinational companies ask for an minimum of first class through out the educational career of the students at the time of the interview ,as you are having that throughout right from the tenth class to the graduation you are surely eligible to give the interviews of these companies.
also one more important thing that you should be aware of is that ,the companies generally conduct there interview in the first semester of the final year and hence you would have one more semester to really improve your score from the what you are having right now , you should do that and Not take the final semester lightly or else there may be some problem for you later on in future because some companies do ask for minimum of 65%.
the various multinational companies in which you can apply for these scores are :
INFOSYS LIMITED
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
CAPEGEMINI
COGNIZANT
IGATE PATNI
TECH MAHINDRA
ORACLE
MICROSOFT

GENERALLY AT THE TIME OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION OF THESE COMPANIES THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE ASKED :
quantitative aptitude
verbal
data interpretation
reasoning
logical reasoning
analytically reasoning
reading comprehensions
3rd July 2012, 05:10 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 83% in 10th class, 77% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech with IT branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,i got 83%in 10th class,77%in 12th and 60%in b.tech with I.t branch.Am i eligible for MNC'S?
Hi

MNC's are basically the Multi National Companies which are the companies which operate in both India as well as abroad.
In India there are many MNC's. So we have got huge scope in terms of placements.

As you have mentioned that you are from the IT stream and so seeking placements in the top MNC's in India, I would like to inform you that there are several common criteria's which one must satisfy to become eligible for the placements in the top MNC's.

They are :-

-> You should be well educated and qualified for the post that you are applying for.

-> You should be holding a minimum graduation degree from any of the recognized colleges or universities with over 60%

-> You should have studied respective subjects which are needed for the job profile. No non technical students can apply for any technical jobs etc..

-> You must possess good communication skills AND technical skills also. Knowledge is also very important.

-> Some companies may even ask for students only who do not have any gap in their academic career or who have 1 OR 2 years gaps.

Every year they change their criteria, but somewhat the common ones remain the same.
So now coming to your question, I would say that surely you get recruited in the top MNC's provided that you hold the quality knowledge and smartness.

Some of the top IT Companies which hire year along are :

TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL, Accenture, Syntel, Cognizant, Cisco, ORACLE, Tech Mahindra, L&T Infotech etc..

So you can apply for these companies and get a job.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
3rd July 2012, 06:20 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 83% in 10th class, 77% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech with IT branch?

>To get into the top software companies you need to give their recruitment exam.

>The basic eligibility criteria is you need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university

>You should secure minimum 60% of marks throughout your academic career.

>No backlogs will be entertained

>You should be well versed in C++, oracle, java, C++ etc.

>You should possess good communication skills.

Selection procedure includes:-
written exam
group discussion
technical question
personal interview

To know more about it open the website of the company you want to approach.
3rd July 2012, 09:07 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello there,
Yup you are totally eligible for MNCs. The only thing is that you could not possibly opt for HCL, Infosys. There a minimum of 65% in graduation is preferred more. In your case you are from B.Tech and that too in semester system, so things in these sectors will be a little difficult.
On the other hand you can opt in Cognizant, CapGemini, Accenture, Wipro, Reliance, MTNL and a lot more company. If you want government jobs then you can opt for steel or thermal power plants also. Whatever you do, you will be mainly a part of the technical team. So you will be more into developing, coding, processing. Initially you will be a technical analyst or project associate or fresher. Slowly and gradually you will be promoted based on your work improvement.
10th September 2013, 03:14 PM
Dhiman Reetika

Wink Re: Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 83% in 10th class, 77% in 12th and 60% in B.Tech with IT branch?

Yes,you are eligible for MNC.Because some MNC wants an aggregate of 60 percent throughout the btech.I want to give you suggestion that whenever you will proceed to any MNC,firstly check the aggregate percentage required by them.Because some MNC have 65 percent as an aggregate.
15th September 2013, 11:57 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear aspirant

as you have 60% marks in your b.tech and as well as throughout you are eligible for MNC'S

eligibility criteria for most of the mnc's :

must be having a graduation degree in b.tech or equivalent

must have scored 60% throughout

must not have any pending backlogs

gap year should not be more than 2 years

must have a good communication skills

you can try for following mnc's :

tcs
infosys
wipro
accenture

selection procedure :

aptitude test
technical interview
hr interview

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?