16th November 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?

Dear Sir,
I am a B.Tech third year mechanical enginnering student.I want to do internship in some good companies.I am a year down student and searching for companies which can offer internship based on this.
Please help regarding this.
Thank You,
Amit Srivastava

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  2. List of IT companies which offers internship program in Delhi region?
  3. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  4. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  5. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  8. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  9. Whether a M.Tech 1st year student is eligible to apply for Internship programme? List of the companies offering Internship programme?
  10. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of good companies offering internships for B.Tech ETC?
  13. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  14. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  15. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  16. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  17. List of the companies for internship? I am a 2nd year EEE student
  18. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
25th November 2014, 12:15 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?

You can apply for internship in following companies.

1. INNOVATIVE ENGINEERS, GH-6/229, Street Number 10, Meera Bagh, Block A, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2525 1554

2. Ozone Plant Design Services Pvt. Ltd., Unit 201-203, Aggarwal City Square,, Manglam Place, Sector 3, Rohini, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098105 42097

3. CADTech Solutions, K -19 A, K Block, Swami Narayan Underpass Rd, Ashok Vihar III, Sawan Park, Ashok Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 098115 83387

4. SEW-EURODRIVE India Private Limited, Suneja Tower 1, Janakpuri District Center, Janak Puri, New Delhi, Phone: 011 2554 4111

5. Punjab Engineering Works, C-12/1, Wazirpur, Industrial Area, Wazirpur, New Delhi, Phone: 011 5247 4508
28th November 2014, 01:06 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a B.Tech third year mechanical enginnering student.I want to do internship in some good companies.I am a year down student and searching for companies which can offer internship based on this.
Please help regarding this.
Thank You,
Amit Srivastava
Some of the well known organisation which offers internship for Mechanical Engineers are listed below:

1) TATA motors
2) CETPA infotech
3) Larsen & Toubro
4) Shell India
5) Ashok Leyland
6) SEL Manufacturing Private Limited Honeywell
8) Flow Serve
9)ABG shipyard Limited
10) Bosch India
11) CMC Limited - Noida
12) MRF
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?