8th August 2012, 02:55 PM
ricky829

What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?

sir is amity university rajasthan good b.tech chemical engineering progamme?
does it has highly qualified teachers for chemical engineering? and i wanted to know what is the scope of chemical enginnering in india after 4 years?do amity university rajasthan provides a gud placement? and is future scope of chemical engeering bright?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  2. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  3. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  4. Is there a scope for Chemical Engineering in India? Should I go abroad for a decent pay?
  5. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  6. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate? -- [New]
  7. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  8. What is the scope of Chemical Engineering course in India?
  9. What is the scope of chemical engineering in future? Which are the companies offering chemical engineering?
  10. Career Scope and Job Opportunities in India and Abroad for Chemical Engineering course?
  11. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  12. What is the scope of chemical engineering? What is the minimum salary? List of the chemical companies in India?
  13. Chemical engineering: scope, salary in india? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Engineering courses available in India and their scope in future?
  15. Which has a better scope in future between Chemical Engineering and Aircraft Maintanance engineering
  16. Which engineering course is better between Civil and Chemical? What are the career opportunities? Is it true that Chemical Engineering has scope only in South India?
  17. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?
  18. What is the scope in future after passing 12th standard if i choose Chemical Engineering?
30th September 2012, 01:25 AM
surajm093

Smile Re: What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?

Chemical engineering is one of the best upcoming branch in India. It come in core branches of engineering.

If you do it from some good colleges like NIT or IIT then you will get a good benefit of it. It has good career in plastics, nuclear plants, semi petroleum company, coal company, and many chemical related factories has vast career in chemical engineering.

Good Luck
26th December 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?

What is the scope of AMIE chemical engineer in India?
26th December 2012, 08:16 PM
surinaik

HI friend.!

The career scope of insurance is mainly in the insurance industry.
Insurance companies, especilly the life insurance corporation of India(LIC),provide job opportunities to qualified actuaries.
at present, insurance professional/actuary's skills are used in fields such as pension, investment, project management, banking, heath care, financial management and corporate planning.
however, your chemical engineering field study won't be used as such in insurance sector.
there are various courses in insurance/'actuarial science at various levels like graduation, post graduation, diploma, post graduate diploma, certificate courses.
some of the institutes offering courses related to insurance are:

1)distance learning MBA in insurance management from IICT.
2)The institute of insurance and risk management (IIRM).
3)Symbiosis center for distance lerarning.(hyderabad)
4)amity scool of insurance and acturial science. (Noida).
5)Online courses with international institutes like insurance educational association, IEA, you may also explore bishop heder college tiruchirappalli, narsee monjee institute of management studies.
the institute of insurance and risk management hyderabad. I hope this helps you.

All the best.............
8th May 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Is chemical engineering good for girls..?????
17th June 2013, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

I'm really confused in chemical engg,I.T engg & electronic n tele!!!!!!
Plz guide me anyone wat should I opt for?which field will b in demand after 4 yrs?
28th June 2013, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Which branches will be more demanded after 4years?
29th June 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

can i get good job after degree in chemical engg with diploma
1st October 2013, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of chemical engineering after B.Tech in India and will it be beneficial ?
20th January 2014, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

what should i do to be best chemical engineer
24th February 2014, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

i am pursuing btech in chemical engg. From hbti kanpur..can i get job after 3 years
1st May 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, what is the future of chemical engg. l am from ahemdabad so which college in ahmedabad better for chemical engg. please sir give answer can i get good job after 4 years B.tech?
19th August 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What is future of chemical engineering in India? Is it good to study chemical in andhra pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?