20th March 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Graduation in Canada for Diploma Chemical Engineer who has 4 years of work experience in Refinery Industry?

Respected Sir,
I have done Diploma in Chemical Engineering in
India with 2nd Division and I have four year
experience in Refinery Industry,
so I want to complete my Graduation
in Chemical Engineering in Canada.
Is this possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MBA for a Diploma holder who has 4 years of work experience?
  2. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  3. Bachelor's degree in Management or Engineering for Biomedical Engineer who has 25 years of work experience?
  4. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  5. Job in Air force as a Software engineer after working in a CMM as a Software engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which stream among MBA or M.Tech. will prove to be highly paid? I have done B.Tech in Chemical Engineering with 1 year work experience.
  7. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  8. Possibility to study correspondence B.E. for Diploma Mechanical Engineer who has 21 years of working experience? Procedure to get admission and fee structure off any college in Mumbai?
  9. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  10. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  11. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
  12. Can I do MBA in IIMC having completed Graduation with 37% and having an experience of 4 years and 3 months?
  13. How to do AMIE degree with job in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Which course to do in Post Graduation being Chemical engineer?
  15. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  16. Is it beneficial to appear in GRE for getting better job in Canada being a MCA Software Engineer?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  18. How much is the salary after engineering?
11th April 2023, 10:44 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Possibility to study Graduation in Canada for Diploma Chemical Engineer who has 4 years of work experience in Refinery Industry?

Yes, it is possible for a Diploma Chemical Engineer with 4 years of work experience in the Refinery Industry to study for their graduation in Canada. Here are some steps you can take to explore this possibility:
  • Research and shortlist universities in Canada that offer undergraduate programs in Chemical Engineering.
  • Check the admission requirements for these programs and ensure that your academic qualifications and work experience meet the minimum criteria.
  • Prepare for and take any standardized tests required for admission such as the TOEFL or IELTS for English proficiency and the SAT or ACT for general aptitude.
  • Apply to the universities of your choice and submit all necessary documents, including your academic transcripts, test scores, and work experience certificates.
  • Once you receive an acceptance letter, apply for a study permit from the Canadian government.
  • Make arrangements for your travel, accommodation, and finances to cover tuition fees, living costs, and other expenses while studying in Canada.
  • Attend orientation sessions at the university and settle into student life in Canada.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?