10th March 2015, 11:54 AM
rajneesh289994

How to apply in mechanical companies for 6 weeks? I am a student of mechanical engineering

i m a studant of machanical engg. 3rd year studant in summer i m go to summer traning plz sugast me haw to apply in mechanical companies for 6 week .give me list..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  2. How may I get job in mechanical companies? I've completed mechanical engineering
  3. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Which companies accept engineering graduates with 55% marks?
  7. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  10. Which companies offer projects for mechanical engineering?
  11. Which are the top mechanical oriented MNC companies?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  13. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  14. List of companies offering Internships for Mechanical Engineering students?
  15. List of companies in Pune offering training to Mechanical engineering freshers? At what period to apply in these companies?
  16. Mechanical companies which offer Summer Internship for 6 months to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student in Bangalore?
  18. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
26th April 2015, 09:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in mechanical companies for 6 weeks? I am a student of mechanical engineering

For getting summer training in any of the company you must have to take a college recommended letter. You simply have to submit the college recommended letter in the HR department of the company in which you want to complete your summer training. Every company provide training to the limited number of students so my suggestion to you is that you should submit your application as soon as possible. Once the company approve your application then you will be issued a ID card and after that you can start your training. My suggestion to you is that you should do your training with full of your effort because training is the only period in which we got maximum practical knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?