14th March 2015, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course?

I have completed 3 years coarse diploma in civil and building engineering.where can i get an internship? Can you please list down the companies where I can apply for the internship and the procedure to be followed for it? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  2. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  3. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  4. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field?
  5. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  7. List of companies in which I can apply for 6 months of internship in June while having 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 55% in b.Tech and done SQL certification and will go for DBA modules? Criteria for applying for internship?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  10. What is the use of doing internship? Is it possible to get hike in salary after completion of internship?
  11. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  12. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  13. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  14. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
  15. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  16. Which companies offers internship in field of Automobiles?
  17. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies providing internship to B.Tech(EEE) students of Deemed university? How to apply for the same? I'm in 2nd year
14th March 2015, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course?

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. Patel Engineering Ltd., Patel Estate,Swami Vivekanand Road, Jogeshwari West
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2676 7500

2. Afcons Infrastructure Limited, 16, Shah Industrial Estate, Veera Desai Road, Azadnagar, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 6719 1000

3. Gammon India, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar West, Century Bazaar, Prabhadevi
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 6111 4000

4. Octamec Engineering Limited, Octamec House, 18, Subhash Road, Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400057, Phone: 022 4248 9300
9th May 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course?

I have completed diploma in computer engineering and want to do internship?So what should I do or List down the companies where I can apply for internship..
15th May 2015, 11:17 PM
mayank thapar

List down the companies to apply for internship are as below:-

#. Gammon India,
Address
Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar West, Century Bazaar, Prabhadevi
Mumbai, Maharashtra,

#.Patel Engineering Ltd.,
Address
Patel Estate,Swami Vivekanand Road, Jogeshwari West
Mumbai, Maharashtra

#. Afcons Infrastructure Limited,
Addredd
16, Shah Industrial Estate, Veera Desai Road, Azadnagar, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra,
17th May 2015, 12:28 PM
minku79

List down the companies to apply for internship are as below:-

#. Patel Engineering Ltd.,
Address
Patel Estate,Swami Vivekanand Road, Jogeshwari West
Mumbai, Maharashtra

#.Gammon India,
Address
Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar West, Century Bazaar,Prabhadevi
Mumbai, Maharashtra,

#. Octamec Engineering Limited, Octamec
Address
House, 18, Subhash Road, Vile Parle East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?