15th April 2011, 08:17 PM
vasanthi_kak

List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?

i vasanthi studying in NIT JALANDHAR C.S.E 2nd year.i want to do a summer internship during my holidays for 2 months(or less) in a software companie either paid(or not).so i need list of those software companies that offer an internship for me?and how to apply to them?is it easy to get in most reputed companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get an internship opportunity in ECE Core company?
  2. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  3. List of companies offering internships for first year CSE students?
  4. List of companies offering internships for mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  6. List of software companies that offer internships for B.Tech students?
  7. Details of the reputed companies offering summer internship?
  8. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  9. List of the companies offering summer internships or training programme for BBA students in Kolkata
  10. List of Computer Science based companies providing internships in Hyderabad for 2 months?
  11. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  12. List of Companies offering Internships for the candidates of 3rd year in CSE course?
  13. List of companies offering internships with stipend in Hyderabad for Metallurgy and Materials engineering students?
  14. List of companies offering internships in Chemical Engineering?
  15. List of companies offering summer internships in Hyderabad?
  16. List of companies offering summer internships for CSE students in Delhi, Pune and Bangalore? -- [New]
  17. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  18. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
8th May 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?

can i get nit jalandhar with 182 marks or rank bw 8500 and 12000 i belong to gen category
9th November 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?

how to aplly the intership project for company could u give me complete details
19th March 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir this is Madhu studying in RITS mecahnical 3rd year,I want to do a summer intrenship during my summer holidays ,in HYD any compines providng internship for me ,How to apply to them?
29th January 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies which provide internship followed by project for MTECH students....??
29th January 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

List of IT companies which provides summer internship followed by project for M.TECH students.....??
3rd February 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Please contact 9TO5 Technologies (www.9to5technologies.com) for internship/6 months training in Jalandhar (Punjab)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?