17th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to change school after 11th standard of same CBSE Board?

sir
Is it possible to change the school
after completing 11th from cbse to another
school with same board CBSE????????
please reply

9th August 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to change school after 11th standard of same CBSE Board?

I had passed my 11th in isc i want to complete my 12th this year itself .Can I join any another schools in kerala.
[email protected]
17th July 2015, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to change school after 11th standard of same CBSE Board?

Can I change my cbse school in class 12 from hank basoda to Bhopal
18th July 2015, 04:47 AM
pointer01

Hello,

Yes Dear, it is very much possible to change the school. Make sure that you must remain in the same Board. In changing the school you will not face any problem but, in changing the Board many problems will face by you. As the syllabus of Boards may vary from Board to Board.

Documents required in changing the school-

Transfer certificate.
Character certificate.
Report card of class 11th.
Migration certificate.

Good luck.
10th January 2019, 05:17 PM
Hasmita P

Yes, it is easily possible to change the school. If you have valid reasons for changing, you can easily get the admissions. And when it is related to changing the school in the same board, the process goes easier.
There are many new students in CBSE schools in Amravati who got transferred from other schools from the same CBSE board schools.
You need to collect the following papers from the school you are leaving.
Transfer certificate.
Character certificate.
Report card of class 11th.
Migration certificate.
4th August 2019, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

I took admission in a cbse school in 11th standard but due to attendance shortage, didn't take the final exams. I'll have to repeat 11th again but i don't want to continue in that school anymore and want to change my school. But the registration for 11th has already happened and i don't have the report card(marksheet) of 11th standard. How do i change school. Can the registration be transferred to another school?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?