15th March 2015, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?

After completing BBA -INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS. From amity university, am I eligible to study MSC INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT from reputed universities of U.K ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get after scoring 67 marks in OU PGECET(Mechanical) in BC-B reserved? When is the counseling held??
  2. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am i eligible for CET exam for engineering if my father is working in BPCL?
  4. List of top B.Schools that I can get into after scoring 72 percentile in December?
  5. Best course under Shipping and Logistics area?
  6. Good colleges after 83% percentile in MAT
  7. When is the counseling for PGECET rank holders?
  8. Best college for integrated BBA-MBA?
  9. TNOU MBA-Second Year International Business Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  11. How can I get admission in MBBS at any MCI recognized college? What's the fee structure for the same?
  12. Indian Institute of Material Management Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management- International Trade (Paper 7) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. In which Delhi college can I get for MBA after scoring 58.11 percentile in CAT?
  14. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
  15. Courses other than Engineering for student with MPC with computer science in 12th standard?
  16. How to get a job after doing BBA in international business from university of lucknow
  17. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  18. How to get the french paper for Grade 9 and 10?
15th April 2015, 12:27 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: After BBA from Amity University can I study M.Sc in International Business Management from UK?

If you have completed your graduation degree then you are eligible for pursuing any master degree course from abroad you just have to sit for an entrance examination in order to do your master degree course from abroad.

NOTE: You should be having more than 50% in your graduation in order to sit for an entrance examination like GMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?