23rd October 2011, 11:31 PM
monawalia

How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?

posted as tgt science in model school under rmsa.Wants transfer near chandigarh or mohali,pl. guide.

15th May 2012, 12:32 AM
stlawrence

Default Re: How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?

BBA course means Bachelor in Business Administration, you can start your graduation with this course if you wants your future is business and marketing.

Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one such alternative that offers the basic foundation for more sought-after programs like MBA or PGDBM.

A Some of the subjects used to come in this courses are

-BUSSINESS MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS

-BUSINESS ECONOMICS

-BUSINESS LAW

-MARKETING MANAGEMENT

-FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT

-PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT

-MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING and so many .

BBA is a three year course and there are so many universities that used to provide this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?