15th March 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?

Hello,
Please give me the information
of NIPER PhD JET. I want to
apply for this entrance as I have
completed my M.Sc in Physics.
And also tell me about the eligibility criteria to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. With GATE 2009 score card can I apply for NIPER PhD? What shall I do to get admission in NIPER for PhD?
  2. For which subject I should apply for Ph.D in NIPER being a M.Pharma final year student?
  3. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  4. Eligibility to become a teacher for M.Pharma candidate who has completed from NIPER, Mohali? List of institutions offering Ph.D in India?
  5. GATE qualified M.Sc Biotechnology holder can apply for PhD in NIPER?
  6. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  7. Can I apply for PhD course in NIPER with GATE scorecard through which I am studying M.Pharma?
  8. Detailed information about Ph.D in HR programme?
  9. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  10. For which subject I should apply in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam being a M.Sc Physics student?
  11. Eligibility for m.pharm (niper entrance exam 2010) -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for NIPER 2010
  13. Detailed information about the PhD programs offered in ICAR-JRF? Eligibility to get scholarship for PhD?
  14. Can I get admission if secured 1311 rank in NIPER Ph.D entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  17. Should I have to reappear in GPAT to study PhD in NIPER if doing M.Pharma?
  18. Old NIPER PhD entrance question papers
11th April 2015, 01:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply for NIPER PhD JET?

It is nice to see that you want to pursue higher studies especially PhD after completion of your M.Sc. course. This will be a great boost to the research field of Physics. The detailed information of NIPER PhD Entrance Exam is provided in the attachment below. Kindly refer to the attachment below and get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIPER_JEE_2015_PhD_Brochure.pdf(14.41 MB, 76 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?