12th December 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?

Hello
I am sutanu swarnakar. I have completed my B.Tech (IT) (74%).
Now pursuing MBA (HR) . what percentage will be needed in masters for doing phd. ? I want to do phd.(HR) from calcutta university. where , how and when i have to contact for phd. in calcutta university? is there any scholarship facility? if yes please give the detail information.
reply urgent

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Scholarship programs for B.Tech student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  4. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  6. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  7. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  8. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  9. Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?
  10. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  11. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  13. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  14. Information about the universities of USA offering Ph.D without GRE? Procedure to join?
  15. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  16. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  17. Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?
  18. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
14th December 2014, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?

Calcutta University releases the notification for Ph.D admission every year and you have to apply when the notification is released. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your MBA because for Ph.D admission this percentage is the minimum requirement. There is relaxation of 5% marks available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

If you have qualified exams like NET/SLET, then you can apply for for Ph.D admission on the basis of it. If you don't have NET/SLET score, then you have to appear for entrance exam which is conducted by Calcutta University.

Hence, you must apply for NET/SLET because qualifying it will give you advantage over other candidates for Ph.D admission.

For more information visit http://www.caluniv.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?