15th December 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Which is better and helpful IELTS or GPAT?

hi now i am in b.pharm final year i want 2 appear for ielts or gpat as well wich is better and helpful in future plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. Which international english exam to take?
  2. Where to get forms of foriegn grant and scholarship?
  3. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  4. How to continue my education in UK after completing HSE?
  5. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  6. Complete details of IELTS? How to prepare for it?
  7. How to study in US? Will giving IELTS help?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. How may I pursue higher education in Germany after completing B.Tech?
  11. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  12. Is IELTS valid in USA for Law degree holder?
  13. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?
  15. Will IELTS help in getting into top universities? Does IELTS score matter in top universities for MS in Electronics?
  16. How can I prepare for IELTS exam? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  17. List of universities offering Integrated Ph.D? Date of announcement of notification?
  18. Which exams to I have to answer to do further studies while working in Australia?
30th September 2014, 07:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better and helpful IELTS or GPAT?

GPAT and IELTS are both the entirely different entrance exams. GPAT is an entrance test for admission to M.Pharmacy courses whereas, IELTS is an exam to prove your english speaking, writing, reading and listening skills.

If you are interested to do M.Pharmacy course after completion of B.Pharmacy course, you need to appear for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) to get admission in the M.Pharmacy course. The candidates who have completed four years of Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy are eligible to appear for the GPAT exam.

IELTS, the International English Language Testing System, is designed to assess the language ability of candidates who need to study or work where English is the language of communication. If you appear for this test, this will be very useful for you when you are going to abroad for your higher studies.

So, I suggest you to appear for GPAT exam, so, that you can get admission in the M.Pharmacy course and you can obtain the Master Degree. If you are interested to appear for the IELTS exam, you can appear for IELTS and GPAT exam.
16th October 2014, 04:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

GPAT and IELTS are not related to each other.The following is the difference between them

GPAT
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education is an all India examination. AICTE will organize and conduct Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) examination to facilitate admission of Pharmacy graduates in M. Pharma and also to award fellowships/ scholarships to Pharmacy graduates.

IELTS
IELTS is an exam to test a candidate ability in English language.Candidates who want to study their higher studies in foreign countries like America, Canada can apply for this exam.

So, if you want to study here, you can go for GPAT.Otherwise, you can go for IELTS exam.
7th August 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to take GPAT for further studies in abroad ??
19th August 2020, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Is my GPAT score valid outside India...I mean if I want to do my masters abroad?
28th August 2020, 01:01 PM
Manasa Goud

GPAT and IELTS are both the entirely different entrance exams. GPAT is an entrance test for admission to M.Pharmacy courses whereas, IELTS is an exam to prove your english speaking, writing, reading and listening skills.

If you are interested to do M.Pharmacy course after completion of B.Pharmacy course, you need to appear for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) to get admission in the M.Pharmacy course. The candidates who have completed four years of Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy are eligible to appear for the GPAT.
28th August 2020, 01:08 PM
Manasa Goud

GPAT and IELTS are both the entirely different entrance exams. GPAT is an entrance test for admission to M.Pharmacy courses whereas, IELTS is an exam to prove your English speaking, writing, reading and listening skills.

If you are interested to do M.Pharmacy course after completion of B.Pharmacy course, you need to appear for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) to get admission in the M.Pharmacy course. The candidates who have completed four years of Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy are eligible to appear for the GPAT exam.
30th August 2020, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
Before applying to any of the examinations you should first understand what they are meant for, I will explain you about each one of them and then you can opt for what is best for you.

GPAT: This examination is conducted for the students who have a bachelor's degree in Pharmacy. If you want to persue your Masters in Pharmacy then you should opt for this examination.

ILETS: This examination is a test for your English verbal, non-verbal and written skills. One can take this examination along with GPAT to check their proficiency.
30th August 2020, 05:05 PM
Shiv1311

Good evening,

Before you jump into giving examinations you should understand what purpose do they serve. I will explain you what both of them does and then you can choose accordingly.

GPAT: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is an examination conducted for those students who have a bachelor's degree in Pharmacy and want to persue their Masters in Pharmacy in future.

ILETS: This is an examination to check your English verbal, non-verbal and written skills. One should take this to check their proficiency in the language.

I hope you have understood why these examinations are conducted and you will give them accordingly as per your needs.

Thank You
30th August 2020, 05:11 PM
Shiv1311

Good evening,
Before you jump into giving examinations you should understand what purpose do they fulfill. I will explain you about both of the examinations and then you can choose accordingly.

GPAT: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test is an examination conducted for the students who have a bachelor's degree in Pharmacy and want to persue their Masters in Pharmacy abroad. It is completely restricted to Pharmacy domain

ILETS: This examination is conducted to check your English verbal, non-verbal and written skills. One who want to check their proficiency in English language can go ahead for this.

I hope that you have understood the difference between both of them and would choose what suits to you and your subject.
1st February 2021, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Is gpat is necessary for masters in abroad?
9th January 2022, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

What marks should I take for gpat to get 100% scholarship tu study abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?