10th November 2018, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get direct BTech admission after completing Diploma in Garment Engineering?

Hi friends, I am doing Diploma in Garment Engineering and I want to join BTech course. I am studying in 3rd year. But I want direct admission. So, kindly tell me is this possible? I can get direct admission or not?

20th November 2018, 12:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct BTech admission after completing Diploma in Garment Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am doing Diploma in Garment Engineering and I want to join BTech course. I am studying in 3rd year. But I want direct admission. So, kindly tell me is this possible? I can get direct admission or not?

You have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to study BTech after completion of the Diploma in Garment Engineering. However, you can get admission to study BTech after completion of the Diploma in Garment Engineering without any entrance examination in Tamilnadu colleges. If selected, you will be admitted directly to the second year of the BTech course through lateral entry admission. Duration of the BTech course is only three years for Diploma students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?