1st December 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?

I want to know the procedure to take admission on Polytechnic College in Bikaner & Nokha (Disst.-Bikaner-Rajasthan) either in Private or in Government College like Last date of Purchasingh admission form, last date of submission of form,Fee struture,Exceptance Date,College starting Date.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  2. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  3. List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to get admission in those colleges? Date of submission of form and their fee structure?
  4. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  5. Date of sale of admission forms and last date of submission of RCI recognized government colleges and private colleges in India? Fee structure of private colleges? Admission test dates of all the colleges?
  6. How to join M.Pharmacy? List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to join those colleges? date of the submission of forms? Fee structure for the same?
  7. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  8. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  9. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  10. Procedure for admission in class IX? Fee structure and hostel fee of class IX? Last date of submission of form?
  11. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  12. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  13. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  15. Date for sale and submission of UP Polytechnic form -- [New]
  16. What's the scheduled date for Jharkhand polytechnic exam? Last date for form submission? When will the exam be held?
  17. List of the colleges in Punjab and Chandigarh offering DGO program? Fee structure, date of admission and duration of DGO course?
  18. What's the last date of form submission for IAS? What's the exam date for the same?
17th April 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?

Last date bed
14th April 2014, 10:12 AM

Default Re: List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?

I want to know the procedure to take admission on Polytechnic College in Bikaner & Nokha (Disst.-Bikaner-Rajasthan) either in Private or in Government College like Last date of Purchasingh admission form, last date of submission of form,Fee struture,Exceptance Date,College starting Date.[/QUOTE]
16th June 2014, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

which goverment college would i get,for mechanical trade,if my rank is 1358
21st August 2014, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected jury
I want to.take admission in bjs rampuriya law college
Can I take admission until
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?