22nd March 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Government jobs if studying Dual Degree M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in a Private University?

Hi Sir,
I am a final year student of Electrical Engineering in Dual Degree M.Tech program from a Private University. Can I get a jobs in government sector?
If yes then how? Kindly find a way for me Sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Are private engineering college students preferred for government jobs in comparison to those studying in government college?
  2. Am I eligible for various PSU jobs after pursuing M.Tech(Dual) degree course in Mechanical Engineering
  3. What are the job opportunities for integrated degree
  4. B.com or B.Sc degree from CMJ University is valid for private and government jobs and PG courses?
  5. What is the benefit of pursuing dual degree from BITS Pilani?
  6. Can I get B.Tech and M.Tech after doing dual degree course in mining engineering from NIT Rourkela
  7. Which are the government colleges offering a dual degree program? Complete details about the course?
  8. Eligibility for placement in US? I have done dual degree course in Mechanical from Andhra University
  9. Can I apply for government or private job after completing bachelor degree from CMJ university?
  10. What is better, dual degree of BBA and MBA(3 years) or BBA and then MBA?
  11. After doing B.A. from Manav Bharti university or Shreedhar university can one appear for government or private jobs?
  12. List of private office jobs and private bank jobs after ECE engineering?
  13. With an AIR of 01 in KIIT which branch can I get?
  14. What are the courses useful for civil engineering?
  15. Advantages of joining private engineering college in terms of placement, annual package, faculty and infrastructure over government engineering college? Are private engineering university students preferred for government jobs?
  16. WHICH IS BETTER B. Arch (Architecture) or B. Tech (Civil/ Mechanical engineering) ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can I join LLB course after completion of 10+2?
  18. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical to have a better future?
27th March 2015, 11:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government jobs if studying Dual Degree M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in a Private University?

Yeah Of course you are eligible to appear in Government Job Exams being a Dual Degree M.Tech (Electrical Engineering) Graduate. Do not worry, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for government jobs is B.E/ B.Tech/ Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Since your Dual degree is recognized you are certainly eligible to appear in Government job exams. Make sure whatever the degree you are doing in a Private university, is recognized. As you are an Electrical Engineering Graduate, I suggest you to apply for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering). Many government or public sector undertaking companies recruit candidates through GATE Exam, hence I suggest you to score good marks in GATE Exam.
30th March 2015, 10:16 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Government jobs if studying Dual Degree M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in a Private University?

Yes you can have a chance to apply for the jobs in Government sector and you must satisfy the eligibility criteria according to the type of Post under which Department. Besides this your college or University must be accredited by the AICTE norms from the Recognized University.With PG as qualification you can apply for any type of job in the Government Sector.

Here we are giving you the some of opportunities present in the Government sector.You can apply for below sectors for various posts

1.Banking Sector (Clerk,PO/MO's and SO 's )

2.Staff Selection Commission ( CHSL ,CGL and Multi tasking and Translators etc.,)

3.Postal (Postal Assistants, Multitasking )

4.Railways (Section Engineers,TTE etc.,).
12th August 2022, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

can I apply for government job after finishing B.Tech MBA course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?