24th March 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I become an Android Apps Developer if study Humanities after completing 10th?

Hello Guys,
I am a student who just completed his 10th. On the basis of my Pre-Board, my school is giving me Humanities stream(Arts). And I am totally confused about what should I do. Is Humanities a good stream? What is my future with it? I have got my interest in Developing and Modifying Android Apps and I am willing to take it to the next step. But according to my friends knowledge, I can't become a Developer with Humanities. Is it true?

30th March 2015, 05:27 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become an Android Apps Developer if study Humanities after completing 10th?

If you want to be an Android Apps developer, it is better in Science stream(PCM), instead of joining in Arts stream. That's because after the completion of 12th standard in Science stream, you can join in computer science engineering course, which will help you to learn various programming languages like Java, Dot-net, through which you can develop Android apps easily. And MNC companies basically select engineering students to develop software's, applications, webpages, etc. So, it is better to choose Science in your 11th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?