29th October 2014, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I do class 12th in Humanities from IGNOU?

How should I do class 12th from Indira Gandhi National Open University ,distance learning?
On the official site of IGNOU,there is no hint about such distance learning course for class- 12th! I have to do 12th from Humanities stream......How should I do it?????

27th March 2015, 10:08 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How can I do class 12th in Humanities from IGNOU?

IGNOU does not have a proper class 12 as such. But what it has is its equivalent and is called the BPP or Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme. This course is equivalent to class 12 curriculum. The certificate that you get after 6 months of this course is equivalent to the one that you get after passing out class 12. That is why when you searched the IGNOU website,www.ignou.ac.in, you did not find any information about class 12. The application forms for this course will be available from June. So check the student zone of their official website. Under that you will get a section called admission. Under this you will get the online admission form. After this BPP course you can straightway get admitted for graduation. So get enrolled for this course this year. This course is very cheap with a total fee of Rs.1000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?