5th April 2011, 06:15 PM
anilchenn

M.Tech from Hindustan University, Chennai after graduation? Is it a good choice?

hi iam anil completed my graduate in 2010 and now iam intresting to do m.tech in hindustan university chennai please help me whether it is good are not

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good choice to join MBA in Hindustan University Chennai after finishing BSc from St Joseph's Bangalore?
  2. List of colleges offering instrumentation? My GATE score is 25 out of 100
  3. How good are the placements in Hindustan University Chennai?
  4. Which universities can I join in Chennai after 12th? Information about Hindustan, Bharath and VelTech Universities?
  5. Placements after aeronautical engineering at hindustan university
  6. What is the process to pursue M.Phil through correspondance after done with M.Sc.(Computer Science)?
  7. Placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai University? How good is this university?
  8. Which college is preferable for doing Aeronautical engineering after 12th std, either Hindustan university(Chennai), Madras Institute of Technology, MVJ College of Engineering(Bangalore) or Amity university? I've secured 92% marks in 12th CBSE
  9. Best colleges in Kerala/Tamilnadu to do correspondence in M.Tech civil
  10. How to get placement in M.Tech course in SRM Chennai? Does this university offer good placement?
  11. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  12. Top 20 Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is Veltech university in Chennai good for M.Tech?
  14. Is Hindustan university, Chennai a good place to study mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. What should an ECE graduate choose between M.Tech or job after completion of B.Tech degree?
  16. Which college can I get in Tamilnadu after scoring 24.67 in GATE?
  17. Best engineering colleges in Tamilnadu that I can get after scoring 190 cutoff?
  18. Which is better to do after MSc Chemistry : M.Tech or Ph.D?
5th April 2011, 10:57 PM
dava

Default Re: M.Tech from Hindustan University, Chennai after graduation? Is it a good choice?

Yes that would be a good option because thats one of the better colleges . Visit this link you can get an idea on courses and other colleges too. -http://www.indiauniversity.me/hindustan-university-chennai/
8th June 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Tech from Hindustan University, Chennai after graduation? Is it a good choice?

hi.. i finished Bsc from St.Joseph's Bangalore... Am plannin to join MBA in Hindustan University, Chennai... Is it a gud college for MBA..?? or i shud go for some better colleges...?? plzz help me out...
26th August 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

hi ....i am saranya ...i have finished my msc(IT) did i have eligibility to do m tech
7th April 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i need details regarding entrance exam for m.tech admissions in hindusthan university
31st July 2012, 09:59 PM
samatha89
Member+

Yes that would be a good option because thats one of the better colleges . Visit this link you can get an idea on courses and other colleges too. -http://www.indiauniversity.me/hindustan-university-chennai/
7th June 2013, 01:50 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

I have never heard of this university.
I would advise you to always go for best college in post graduation either M.Tech or any other PG course

You are already nearly 24-25 year by the time you finish your post graduation. Hope you would not like wasting another year searching for Job or working at much low salary.

Best college of M.Tech like IIT and NIT will help you with good placement.

All the best
7th June 2013, 01:52 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: M.Tech from Hindustan University, Chennai after graduation? Is it a good choice?

Hi

I have never heard of this university.
I would advise you to always go for best college in post graduation either M.Tech or any other PG course

You are already nearly 24-25 year by the time you finish your post graduation. Hope you would not like wasting another year searching for Job or working at much low salary.

Best college of M.Tech like IIT and NIT will help you with good placement.

All the best
18th June 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,srm easwari engineering college annauniversity affilated is it good college????????can i join the college for M.E.
20th June 2013, 03:08 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

M.E is a specialized course and there are very few good colleges which provide good placement and also provide best faculty and infrastructure.

For better career, aim top IIT or NIT.
Anything below that would require you to put extra struggle for placement and job.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?