31st March 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school while doing 10th CBSE board in same city?

Is it possible to change school while doing 10th CBSE board in same city? I am facing some issue now and I really wanted to change the school, without that there is no option. What should I do? Can someone please help me in this? Awaiting for a quick reply.

Thanks!

31st March 2015, 06:57 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change school while doing 10th CBSE board in same city?

Generally, it is very difficult to get admission in a new school, in the middle of an academic year and especially most of the schools does not offer admission 10th standard in the middle of an academic year. So, there are very chances of getting 10th standard in a new school. So, I suggest you to not to change your school in the middle of an academic year.
1st April 2015, 10:17 AM
kaushikthallam
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to change school while doing 10th CBSE board in same city?

Hope its difficult for you to do that as 2 managements should accept you and almost no management will accept your change so its better to continue in the same where u had 9th and it even beneficial to you in terms of friends, environment...

Thanks
kAushik
1st April 2015, 05:38 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to change school while doing 10th CBSE board in same city?

Yes you can change the school in the middle of academic year , but it is not easy to change the school in the middle of the academic year , you are registered on CBSE in 9th class for 9th and 10th standard so you can change the school only when you go in another CBSE board school, collect some certificates from the present school
==>Migeration Certificate
==>Character certificate
==>9th class marksheet/ Report Card
Now apply in any CBSE school with these certificates and 2 passport size photos of you
I would like to suggests you firstly go to the school in which you have approach so its easy to get admission in the school
2nd April 2015, 12:30 PM
SmilyRishu

Yes you change the school while doing the 10th board in the same city but this is not easy for this you collect the some certificate for showing in the new school like that character certificate and DMC of ninth class. After that you go to the school where you want to get the admission then now discuss with the school principal and to know how you fill the form and which document are required Now complete the all form then you eligible for the admission in the new school.
20th November 2015, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change school while doing 10 the CBSE in different states?
26th November 2019, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my son studying in class nine in kV Malda and registration has been done. Now I ordered to transfer from malda to sealdah is it possible to transfer my son from kV Malda to kV Ranaghat in class ten.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?