4th April 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Whether the pattern of On-Campus and Off-Campus Interview conducted by TCS is similar?

Hello,
I have given the on campus interview of
TCS but ufortunately I got rejected.
Please tell me if I go for Off Campus Interview
then there will be a same pattern?
Please let me know about this.
Thank you.

20th April 2015, 09:31 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether the pattern of On-Campus and Off-Campus Interview conducted by TCS is similar?

Yes of course. They follow the same pattern of on-campus and off-campus interview as well. The pattern of examination is Online Test, Technical Interview, Management Interview and HR interview. It has followed everywhere. Sometimes Technical Interview and Management Interview in same panel OR Technical Interview and HR Interview/Management Interview in same panel. Maximum management interview will be conducted, but sometimes it will be avoided some critical situation like not sufficient time (I am saying campus interview scenario, but off-campus they will definitely conduct the management interview).
20th April 2015, 10:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the pattern of On-Campus and Off-Campus Interview conducted by TCS is similar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have given the on campus interview of
TCS but ufortunately I got rejected.
Please tell me if I go for Off Campus Interview
then there will be a same pattern?
Please let me know about this.
Thank you.
Yes, pattern of On-Campus and Off-Campus for TCS recruitment will be same during this year.

The new pattern for TCS recruitment 2015:-

Test-Section I/Arithmetic Reasoning and Analytical Thinking
25 minutes 15 questions
Test-Section II/ Mathematical critical thinking and Logical reasoning
35 minutes 10 questions
Test Section III/Test of communicative English
35 minutes 40 questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?