4th April 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack TCS Off-Campus Interview?

Hello,
I would like to know that what I have
to do for qualifying in TCS Off Campus Interview?
I have an interview and I want to crack in 1st attempt.
Please help me to know about some tips.
Thank you in advance.

22nd April 2015, 08:32 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack TCS Off-Campus Interview?

TCS Selection Process Pattern:

-Online Aptitude Test
-Technical Interview
-Management Interview
-HR Interview

Online Aptitude Test: In this section, you have an Email writing for 10 marks and remaining marks will be tested for your aptitude skills. The Aptitude test question will be based on these topics and they are profit and loss, probability, ages, average, area, odd man out series, permutations & combinations and time & work. R.S Aggarawal is best book for aptitude test. The book have detailed explanation with problems, exercise problems and solved problems. So, you can easily understand how to solve those sections.

Technical Interview: They will ask basic concepts of C, C++, Java, Data Structures, Operating System, Oracle and PL Sql. They will ask maximum questions from resume and about your project.

Management Interview: It is something different interview section from other companies. They will ask question like about your inspiration, weakness, decision making, about the inspiring personalities and about your positive attitude.

HR Interview: It is like formality session. They will ask question like tell me about yourself, family background, relocation, shifting time, interested in bond..etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?