12th May 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

When will be off campus interview conducted by Infosys and Wipro?

When will off campus interview will b conducted by infosys,wipro?
I want to know the off campus interview details like date,venue etc...?
Please reply me with my email id- [email protected]

14th May 2014, 01:13 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When will be off campus interview conducted by Infosys and Wipro?

OFF-CAMPUS INTERVIEW FOR SOFTWARE MNC COMPANIES:

Companies like Infosys, Wipro, Accenture etc.. won't give the date, venue and other details prior for off-campus placement or neither will they update online in internet because if they do it there will be 1000s of candidates rushing in for the selection process which they don't want it to be.

Usually what they will do is they will inform only the colleges which they are interest in for the off-campus to the college officials and only those colleges and colleges around the area will be eligible for the off-campus placement. So, now if company doesn't give prior information then how to find out the off-campus placement details? The best way is to follow the below points,

-> Talk with your college placement officials, they will be the first one who will come to know about the off-campus placement because companies use to contact them for informing about the off-campus placements happening in colleges around your area.

-> Check with your friends who are in different colleges around your place so that you will come to know if there is off-campus going on in other colleges around yours. If it's difficult to find out friends in different college then contact facebook for finding them

-> Inform your relatives and cousins that you are looking for the job so that if someone can intimate or refer you in there company if there is a opening or planned off-campus recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?