12th May 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Useful papers for TCS campus recruitment aptitude test?

I want TCS campus interview question papers both technical and aptitude for B.E campus interview.can u pl send me papers that will be useful for my upcoming campus interview as i ve completed my 6th sem.

14th May 2014, 08:10 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Useful papers for TCS campus recruitment aptitude test?

TCS RECRUITMENT APTITUDE PAPERS:]

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of TCS aptitude test in this post for your reference. Make sure that you just go through it and find out the pattern of questions followed and prepare for them accordingly. Never prepare only with the papers as it won't help you well.

The previous pattern followed for the test is 35 questions in 80 minutes and question are based on Reasoning and Quantitative. We are not sure whether the same pattern will be followed so make sure that you are prepare for the aptitudes in general.

CLICK HERE!! to take the mock test of TCS aptitude test.

I have attached some of the other files which will help you to prepare for the interview and aptitudes. Just go through those materials and do your preparation well.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TCS APTI+HR.zip(2.80 MB, 184 views)
File Type: zip HR+INTERVIEW.zip(81.8 KB, 119 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 81 views)
File Type: zip TCS2.zip(223.8 KB, 75 views)
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 229 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 272 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 205 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 181 views)
File Type: pdf The Everything Practice Interview Book Be prepared for any question.pdf(6.57 MB, 211 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?