12th May 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the TCS recruitment papers?

I want tcs campus interview papers both technical and aptitude papers.can u pl send me campus interview papers that will be helpful for my upcoming campus interviews along with solutions for it to the below e-mail address.
[email protected]

14th May 2014, 12:37 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Where to get the TCS recruitment papers?

TCS RECRUITMENT PAPERS:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of TCS recruitment in this post for your reference. Just go through it and start the preparation accordingly.

CLICK HERE!! to give a online mock test for TCS aptitude.

Once you clear the aptitude round you will be called for the technical interview where the questions will be asked from core subjects which you have studied in your course and you can clear this round if you are good at it. After clearing the technical round you will be called for the HR interview round where questions will be in general and you can clear the round if you are good in communication skills.

Attached some more files in this post which will help you to prepare for the selection process.
Attached Files
File Type: zip TCS APTI+HR.zip(2.80 MB, 217 views)
File Type: zip HR+INTERVIEW.zip(81.8 KB, 122 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 115 views)
File Type: zip TCS2.zip(223.8 KB, 105 views)
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 160 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 172 views)
File Type: pdf The Everything Practice Interview Book Be prepared for any question.pdf(6.57 MB, 289 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 170 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 241 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 279 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?