4th April 2015, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship related to Software for B.E. 3rd year student in Karnataka?

Hi,
I am doing my 3rd year B.E. in PESCE, Mandya.
I am really interested in doing Internship related to
Software. So please give me the list of companies that
are offering Internship anywhere in Karnataka.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore
  3. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  4. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  5. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  7. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of companies offering internship near Vijayawada for 3rd year ECE students?
  9. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students
  14. How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech
  15. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am a 3rd year student doing B.Tech civil engineering
  16. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. How to do internship after passing B.Tech ECE? Procedure and companies offering them?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
8th April 2015, 11:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship related to Software for B.E. 3rd year student in Karnataka?

List of Companies offer Internship for B.E 3rd Students in Karnataka:

>> Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Ph. No: 080-678 42000
Address: Unit IX, 42(P), 45(P), Think Campus, KIADB Industrial Estate, Electronic City, Phase-II, Bangalore, Karnataka
http://www.tcs.com/worldwide/india/l...s/default.aspx

>> Ardent Collaborations
http://www.ardentcollaborations.com

>> Wipro
Ph. No: 080-28440011
Address: Wipro Limited, Doddakannelli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-560035
http://www.wipro.com/

>> HCL
Click here to Contact
http://www.hcltech.com

>> Accenture Bangalore
Click here for Contact Details
http://www.accenture.com

>> IBM
Ph. No: 080 4068 3000
Address: No 12, Subramanya Arcade, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, Karnataka
http://www.ibm.com/ibm/in/en/
9th April 2015, 04:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship related to Software for B.E. 3rd year student in Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am doing my 3rd year B.E. in PESCE, Mandya.
I am really interested in doing Internship related to
Software. So please give me the list of companies that
are offering Internship anywhere in Karnataka.
Thank you!
List of the companies for summer internship for B.Tech in software in Karnataka:-

1. Infosys, Plot No. 44, Hosur Road, Electronics City, Phase 1, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2852 0261

2. Trigent Software Ltd, 1st Floor, Khanija Bhavan, 49 Race Course Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2226 3000

3. Source Edge Software Technologies Private Limited, No. 9, # 3, Sahakari Vasathi Bhavan, S Kariyappa Road, 2nd Floor, Lingaraju Complex, Gandhi Bazaar Main Road
Kanakapura Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2667 2727

4. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

5. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663
11th April 2015, 12:37 AM
SmilyRishu

My suggestion to you is that you should complete your internship with full of your dedication. I am telling you this because most of the students waste their internship time. So my suggestion to you is that you should complete your internship from any of the following companies-

** Sap lab private limited.

** Trigent software limited.

** Wipro

** HCL

** Infosys
15th April 2015, 05:08 PM
Ankit Pk

Post Re: List of companies offering Internship related to Software for B.E. 3rd year student in Karnataka?

List of companies are:-
1.Wipro.
2.HCL.
3.Source Edge software.
4.Trigent softwre Ltd.
5.Technoforte softwre pvt.ltd.
Etc.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?