1st November 2012, 04:21 PM
sreenu gomasu

How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline

I am doing B.tech 3rd yr in mechanical discipline. I want to do internship plz suggest how to apply? wht r the companies offering internship related to my cource. plz list out some companies and some of the related links related to internship.

U r faithfully,
Sreenu G,
APIIIT, RGUKT Basar.

thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  2. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which internship should I opt internship in IOCL or DRDO Chandigarh? I am a student of 3rd year B.Tech with mechanical stream
  6. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  8. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  9. Internship opportunities for 3rd year Mechanical engineering student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  14. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship? -- [New]
  16. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  18. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
19th June 2013, 01:33 PM
Sandeepvalaboju

Default Re: How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline

The students are completely governed by the rules and regulations of IIP.

Every batch of students or individual student, as the case may be, will have a scientific/technical project guide from one of the Divisions at IIP. The college can however nominate one of its staff members to co-ordinate on academic matters and liaise with IIP.

During vacation / college holidays (other than Saturdays/Sundays), till the project work is complete, students are required to be at IIP premises from 09.00 am to 05.30 pm. During training period, they should indicate the slots allotted for project work in the college time-table and must be present on all such days at IIP.

The students will not be eligible for IIP transport facility, IIP hostel accommodation may be available depending upon availability. However preference will given to students who do not require hostel accommodation.

Within the IIP premises and during working hours, the students should wear the IIP identity badge and also carry the college identity card.

Library facility at IIP is limited to referencing only; borrowing of books / journals is not extended to the students. However xerox copies may be obtained from the Library on payment of necessary charges.

The college should take the entire responsibility in case of loss or damage to IIP property caused by the students.

IIP will not be responsible for any injury / loss / damage that may occur to the students during the tenure of their project work.

If the progress is not satisfactory, the concerned student/s may be advised by IIP to discontinue the project work.

Please note that the project report prepared for the college and for IIP are required to be identical in all respects. Two copies are required to be submitted to IIPL – one each to the project guide and Head Training & HR, before submitting the final copy to the college.

The students must furnish a “No – Demand Certificate” to Training Division in the prescribed format after completion of project work along with a soft copy and hard copy of the project report.

The Director, IIP may initiate disciplinary action against erring students and decision of the Director is final and binding on the students and colleges.

The project students and their college/staff members shall have no claim whatsoever on the results of the project work. IIP retains all intellectual property rights in patents, designs, software copyright (source code) and publications if any that may be generated during the course of project work.

The college certificate in the project report prescribed by the college / university, the cover page and all certificates in the project report should categorically reflect that the place of project work is iip. The acknowledgement sheet in the project report should mention the name of the scientist who has guided at iip and the director, iip prominently.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?