28th February 2012, 05:53 PM
sravanthi27

How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech

i am persuing my 3rd B.tech with 81.28%.i would like to do internship for any software company during summer vaccation.can i know what are the companies that are offering internship for 3rd year students.

23rd July 2013, 03:06 PM
chuci
Member+

Default Re: How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by sravanthi27 View Post
i am persuing my 3rd B.tech with 81.28%.i would like to do internship for any software company during summer vaccation.can i know what are the companies that are offering internship for 3rd year students.

IT, Software Professionals: Trainees in software engineering could earn up to Rs. 2.5 lakhs per year. A lot depends on the company hiring you. Interns who have done their MBA could opt for some of the highest paid companies in India. If you are a good student and have cleared or pursuing your studies in a reputed Institution, then you can easily earn Rs. 7 to 8 lakhs per year. Here are some of the big fishes you can work with through internship:

inautix
Oracle
L&T infotech
iGate Patni
Mphasis
Tech Mahindra
HCL Technologies
Infosys
Wipro
Cognizant
Tata Consultancy Services

try to attend as many as internship as possible,as it will be useful for your placement.

all the best..!!
11th January 2014, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship in any software company during summer vacatin? What are the companies offering internship for 3rd year students? I have scored 81.28% in B.Tech

i am pursuing my 3rd year E&C Engineering.I would like to do an internship during college,in the weekends.Are such internships available?please reply.
18th April 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursing b.tech 3rd year i want to do summer internships in reputed it companies and my Aggregate is 81.12 till now. Can you please guide me how to apply for the companies??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?