15th September 2014, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is best scholarship to study B.Tech?

I got merrit admission in b.tech in private self financing college. My fees lncluding hostel and book fee is a great load to my middle class family. I need scholarship to study. Which is the best scholarship for me? What i need to do? Can you help me?

20th September 2014, 06:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best scholarship to study B.Tech?

Yes, doing bachelor's degree in technology from a private engineering college costs much for middle class family. On an average tuition and hostel fees cost around Rs 1,00,000 to Rs 1,30,000 and even more than that depending upon college.

The best scholarship for you will be Samaj Kalyan Scholarship which is given by State Government for students of general, O.B.C and SC/ST candidates pursuing professional courses in different streams.

What you need to do is to apply for the scholarship and your father's annual income must be within the specified limit. The scholarship gives about 80% of tuition fee and 30% of hostel fees which will be definitely helpful to you.

Thanks
9th October 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is best scholarship to study B.Tech?

is there any scholarship for general categery student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?