21st May 2011, 02:00 AM
Abhishek Malhan

Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?

I was done my graduation last year and now i am want to do m.b.a. By correspondence
Plz tell me that.......
(1).Who is the best university for correspondence m.b.a. in india?
(2).What is fees structure?
(3).Addmission date?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  2. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR?
  4. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  5. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course?
  6. What is the procedure to take admission in Delhi University for MBA correspondence course/ What is the fee structure?
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  8. Admission procedure for M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence in PTU? Fee structure of it?
  9. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  10. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  11. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
  12. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  13. What is the procedure for B.Ed correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Procedure to get admission for M.Com course in Correspondence? When to get admission for this course? What is the fee structure for this course?
  15. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  16. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  17. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  18. Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP? -- [New]
28th February 2012, 10:39 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?

For pursuing MBA you should have a graduate degree from a recognized college.As for the fee structure and the admission process differ from college to college but in some colleges the fee structure is around Rs18000.As for the prospectus or admission form can be collected from the university personally or by post.List of colleges which offers MBA distance course in India are:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi,

Bharathidasan University – Centre for Distance Education,

Indian Institute of Modern Management, Pune,

Indian Institute Of Management, Calcutta.
22nd September 2012, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?

I want to complete BEd course how should i go about with it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?