5th July 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?

What is the procedure for admission of F Y B Com.

i am 12 th passed from mumbai university in the year 1997. now i want admission of correspondence F Y B Com. from mumbai university . can i get admission ? What is the procedure & fees for admission of F Y B Com.

please inform me my mobile no. 9022041158

my email.i.d. [email protected] & [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  2. How to take admission in F.Y.B.Com? What is the procedure?
  3. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  6. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  8. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  9. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  10. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  11. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  12. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  13. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  14. How to take admission in company secretary after passing M.Com? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  15. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  16. Fee structure for general surgery course? Procedure for admission?
  17. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. Admission procedure and fee structure for admission in LLB(IPR) in KSLU? Is there any CET for admission?
25th February 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?

I am 12th passed from S.N.D.T Malad in the year 2010. now I want complete my graduation through correspondence from kalina university. so please give me proper information. what is procedure and fees of F.Y.Bcom admission?

Please inform me in my email add
Email ID : [email protected]
2nd June 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?

in bedekar 66% have a sit or not??
10th September 2013, 04:07 PM
pravin shuklas

i am 12 th passed from Pal ragendra college in the year 2013. now i want admission of correspondence F Y B Com. from mumbai university . can i get admission ? What is the procedure & fees for admission of F Y B Com.

please inform me my mobile no. 08451854903/ 08976976336

my email.i.d. [email protected]
10th September 2013, 04:19 PM
pravin shuklas

i am 12 th passed from Pal ragendra college in the year 2013. now i want admission of correspondence F Y B Com. from mumbai university . can i get admission ? What is the procedure & fees for admission of F Y B Com.

please inform me my mobile no. 08451854903/ 08976976336

my email.i.d. [email protected]
20th November 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in the 12th Science taken Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English. For getting into B.Pharm admission in Kalina Pharmacy, do I need to appear any entrance test? or only 12th marks will do ?

And what are the advantages of passing B.Pharm and where do I all can apply for jobs and the salary I can expect. Please explain to me clearly. Please consider this as urgent.

Please explain to my email i.d. [email protected]
21st June 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Plzzzz tell me the fees structure of fybcom and the time of distribution of form in sndt college
21st June 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Plzzzz tell me the fees structure of fybcom and the time of distribution of form in sndt college
16th July 2014, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

I want admission in F Y Com Correspondence Please give me full details for submit of last form and fees. Thanks Regards. pls inform my mob.no.9930307058 or my email id [email protected]
29th August 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

what all documents needed to be attached online for F.Y.B.Com admission from kalina university 2014
6th February 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in f. Y. B. Com correspondence please give me full details for submit of last form and fees.
Thanks Regards .pls inform my email id...
darakshansayyed08@gmail. com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?